PDA

View Full Version : PLZ HELP FIND OUR PUPPY!!** He's found ty all **

sharon
10-29-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm putting this on for my grandchildren. They put there puppy out on his chain to do his duties and someone decided they wanted that pup. He went missing from there fron yard on Henrietta St. So if you have any idea who has him plz let us know he is missed greatly my grandchildren cried themselves to sleep tonight becuase there puppy isnt there. There is also all kids of puupies at the Human Society they could go get there owninstead of taking young childrens pups. do they have any idea how heart broke these kids are. He is a 2 month old shepherd black & tan. He went around 7pm tonite Oct.29. If anyone has seen him plz e-mail me.

Mo~Jo
10-29-2007, 10:47 PM
I'll keep my eyes open... Its rediculous that some people have the nerve to do something like that.

sharon
10-29-2007, 10:55 PM
yes it is and they dont stop and think they are stealng a childs pet. Im so upset. my daughter has phoned the police and we are making up posters as we speak.

Mo~Jo
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Did you happen to see who snatched him? Like what car, I know you most likely didnt..

sharon
10-29-2007, 11:27 PM
no they didn't

sharon
10-30-2007, 07:55 AM
yea it is sad to think ppl can be so mean and rude to just walk away with someone elses pup. not even thinking of the children who will be absolutley devistated by this. my granddaughter helped keep that pup alive she stayed with me and helped me feed the litte every 2hrs as the momma dog got relly sick and had to stay in the vets just after she had the pups. my 11yr old granddaughter came to help me out and got up for every feeding and we lost 6 puppies the vet said they figured it was because they were to small, whatever made her sick got to them also. and we had 3 survive and he was one of them the one she loved and wanted him right from the day they were born and now some heartless person has taken her and her brothers puppy. I hope who ever did this slept well last nite as we didn't my grandchildren cried themselves to sleep. I cant believe how some ppl can do things like this and feel good about them selves they must be lower then a snakes belly.

sharon
10-30-2007, 03:54 PM
we just got a call and checked it out an found the pup. A young lady took him from some kids that said the got him from ppl on hennrietta and th young lady said she took him from them last nite as they were beating the pup cuz it was crying to much they said. We he cries like that when my grandkids arent around he does it everyday when they leave for school. Bue we are all smileing hes back home. thanks for your support. and a happy ending. My grandkids had smiles from one ear to another and my grandson was so happy he cried and said the puppys not ever going outside again mom so noone can take him again

Mo~Jo
10-30-2007, 07:13 PM
good thing he was found!

sharon
10-30-2007, 08:55 PM
yea hes very devasted by the beatings because he sits in the corner and looks so sad my daughter said how could someone beat him hes sooo cute and cuddley, how long is it going to take before he feels safe again. he was very excited to see us though when we found him he did come running to us and fast. when he saw my daughter and she picked him up he was just whining and trying to get under her hair where he likes to lay, I guess thats were he knows he is safe when hes got his face under her hair and in her neck.

thanks again for the concern.

MelissaBrian
11-02-2007, 09:38 AM
omg what a sad story...

love your baby up lots pore thing...

good luck

sharon
11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
yes he is getting that and hes pretty much back to his ol self chasing and biting ankles and toes...lol my grandson is sooooo greatfull and so is the rest of the family that they found him for us. he doesnt want him to even go out side but we all know he has to, but not without someone supervising him at all times now. thanks again for everyones comments and watching out for him. and again we are soooo very greatfull for the young ladies that found him.