PDA

View Full Version : 2 bedroom apartment for rent immediately

xXx
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
600.00 first and last, fridge stove parking, newly renovated, immediately available. Contact 257-1284.

DemonBaby666
11-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Where exactly downtown? Is the rent inclusive? Upstairs or Downstairs? Security building? Is there a yard or anything? Is it a larger apartment, because I have a one year old that needs room to run around!
Thanks!

xXx
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
I have no clue, I posted this for someone, you will have to phone the number to find out.

xXx
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
rented

DemonBaby666
11-12-2007, 12:08 PM
How unfair. I called that exact number, left a message with my name and number and your friend never called me back. I find that extremely rude. Tell your friend he's a douche. This is the second time I've answered an ad on here that no one has responded back. I think that only people actually in charge of the renting should be posting. It's hard enough to find a place in this city without people jerking you around. No hard feelings to you, Jack O-Lantern.

12-02-2007, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~+DemonBaby666+~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How unfair. I called that exact number, left a message with my name and number and your friend never called me back. I find that extremely rude. Tell your friend he's a douche. This is the second time I've answered an ad on here that no one has responded back. I think that only people actually in charge of the renting should be posting. It's hard enough to find a place in this city without people jerking you around. No hard feelings to you, Jack O-Lantern. </div></div>Maybe you should get that demon under control. If i saw this attitude coming out of a potential tenant (BTW, I have no rental property) I would be steering clear as well.

DemonBaby666
12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
I don't have an attitude. I'm trying to find a place to house my family. It's frustrating when no one returns messages. That was my beef. Would you not feel the same frustration? I'm an excellent tenant, I pay my rent on time and take care of my house. But when no one returns messages, or makes an effort to call back, yeah, maybe a "demon" is necessary. Maybe fortunately you haven't run into this issue while answering ads on here? Or are you lucky enough to own your own place?

Luv to be on the GO
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
DEMONBABY
I fully understood what you meant !!!!!
I would be damn cheesed off also ------
not to return a call is ignorant....
SC must have never been in that position
Hope you find something real soon !!