PDA

View Full Version : URGENT NEED MEDICAL RECORDS

2005hargrave
11-04-2007, 01:26 PM
My 21 yr. old nephew was born on June 23, 1986 at Sault Area Hospital. He was I believe, the only boy born that day. Big and beautiful with dark curly hair. My sister and husband adopted him privately through a local lawyer and social worker.

We are desperately looking to find his medical history and have come up against one barrier after another within the adoption services community.

I will keep all contacts confidential. I am hoping to contact my nephew's birth parents or extended family for further discussion. I am well aware of the sensitive nature of this issue and can offer all parties confidential and empathetic support.

Please send a private message to me with contact info or a request for my private contact info. Thank you.

tippikitty
11-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm going to post this in the soapbox for you so maybe people will see it there. I just so happened to stumble upon this post as I usually don't come to this section of the forum as do a lot of people. I just figured you will get more exposure there as that is where most people post.

tippikitty
11-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Ok done! Good Luck!

2005hargrave
11-07-2007, 03:20 AM
Much appreciated Thanks

b&aMom
11-07-2007, 09:33 AM
If there was a lawyer and a social worker involved, there must be a mother's signature there somewhere in the paper work. The lawyer can't come up with it for the medical history?

The adoption registry can't help? My best friend was adopted out through Catholic Children's Aid, and was able to get first her medical, and then they connected her with her half sister, and gave her her deceased mother's name and other info.