PDA

View Full Version : Depressing weather

Simba
11-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Wow is it ever dreary out there today. I know I shouldn't be complaining since it could be a lot worse, but lately I've been finding that the dark and grey weather is so depressing.

Looks like it is going to be like that the rest of the week. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

bLiNd_SiDeD
11-05-2007, 10:55 AM
it's ok, the highway just closed at white river due to snow..lmao..yay!

Simba
11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif Oh not the "S" word!!

TPK
11-05-2007, 11:00 AM
time to either get some happy pills or a vit. D light! I know what you mean, but the dreaded "S" is coming then it will cold, but atleast sunny!

Babzz
11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
I need one of those healing lights..
I hate this rainy weather /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Simba
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
It was so nice on the weekend. At least the sun was out and I just felt like being outside. I don't care if it's cold, I just want the sun to at least give the illusion it's warm..lol.

starterwiz
11-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Time to get your snow tires and remote car starters on. Brrr. Yay!

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-05-2007, 01:01 PM
No advertising damn you

Karen-Annie
11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif Oh not the "S" word!! </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

But I do agree with you about this grey,damp,chilly weather....I HATE IT!!!

kitty&mimi
11-05-2007, 02:17 PM
ya as long as the sun's out everything is OK

Simba
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Karen-annie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif Oh not the "S" word!! </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

But I do agree with you about this grey,damp,chilly weather....I HATE IT!!! </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif I knew it wouldn't be long before you said that!!!