PDA

View Full Version : Searchmont Job Fair & Interviews

houlegan
11-07-2007, 09:33 AM
NOTE: this is not from me, I'm just posting...

Christina Coutu
Itinerant Services/Outreach Officer
Sault College - Employment Connection
421 Bay Street, 4th Floor
Station Tower
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 1X3
Phone: (705) 945-1600 Ext. 4254
Fax: (705) 945-6348
christina.coutu@saultcollege.ca

Itís that time of year again Ė the time when the little white bundles of soft, frozen water cover the ground. Itís the time when the scent of crisp cut grass is a mere memory, the time when we trade in our sandals and t-shirts for wool socks and heavy sweaters, and the time when Searchmont Resort is hiring!

Searchmont Resort will be having a Job Fair and Interview session at the Station Tower location of Employment Connection on Wednesday, November 14th from 3:00pm until 6:00pm.

Pre-arranged screening interviews will be taking place in 15 minute intervals, as well as a Searchmont Representative will be available to provide information and collect resumes. Please encourage clients to apply prior to the Job Fair in order to receive a possible pre-arranged interview. The Searchmont Resort Application forms are in the Employment Connection Resource Room and should be submitted with a resume (either by fax, email or mail Ė details available in the Resource Room).

Some positions include; Lift Operator, Ski Patrol, Snowmaker, Night Security/Maintenance, Program Director/Coach Development Manager, Coaches/Instructors, Snow School Supervisor, Cash Controller, Human Resources Assistant and more.
*Please note: there are full-time and part-time positions available.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.