PDA

View Full Version : Ventolin

AmdWolfman
11-15-2007, 11:04 AM
does anyone have a spare asthma inhaler ventolin?,,,,I'm having tightness in my chest, and cannot catch my breathe.

Northerngirl
11-15-2007, 11:08 AM
My suggestion would be to head to the hospital. If you are having tightness and unable to breathe well, it could be any number of things. I really don't think you should be asking for ventolin on a msg board. Using someone else's medication is very dangerous. Please go down to the hospital and get checked out.

T_wolfe
11-15-2007, 11:09 AM
yes you should go to hospital......dont wait it could be something else......

J*B
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AmdWolfMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does anyone have a spare asthma inhaler ventolin?,,,,I'm having tightness in my chest, and cannot catch my breathe. </div></div>

Have you ever had this same thing before?
If not for sure go and get it checked out.. better safe than ?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Post back here and let us know how you are doing.. hopefully you are on your way to emerg. if it's that serious??

tippikitty
11-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Could it be all that "legal" stuff you been doing???

newman
11-15-2007, 12:27 PM
One of the stupidest post topics I have seen yet, hands down!

AmdWolfman
11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm heading to the emerg in a bit, just have to wait for pm And Mike Hawk SMFD

newman
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AmdWolfMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm heading to the emerg in a bit, just have to wait for pm And Mike Hawk SMFD </div></div>

SMFD? Oh! Send Me Free Drugs! Like Ventolin!! I get it!

AmdWolfman
11-15-2007, 03:57 PM
shut up

Xzavia
11-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Amd....come on buddy, you won't get much sympathy this way. If you are having trouble breathing go to emerg, what if this starts occurring more and more?You can't ask on a meesage board for that kind of meds to get you through. You need to be seen by a health care professional who'll prescribe you the right meds if needed.

Don't wanna be taking ventolin if it's not asthma but something else, ventolin might aggravate it even more.

AmdWolfman
11-15-2007, 05:10 PM
didn't mean to ask for sympathy. I'm going to emerg tonite. I just can't stand the wait times.

dancingqueen
11-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Amd, I hope everything is okay. I would also recomend going to the emerg.
But to some of you being rude and over-all just an A-Hole
Do you know what it is like when you can't breath properly? You don't really care about the after effects, just that you can breathe. ventolin just helps open up the airways to the lungs so it is likely not to cause any harm. Excesive use of ventolin can cause heart problems, but as I mentioned... when you can't breath... you really don't give two flying [censored].
A little empathy can go along way...