PDA

View Full Version : House Cleaning

justhoping
11-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Need some help with House Cleaning. Finding it harder to keep up with the daily household chores. Give Me a call! I do it all; from just the basic housekeeping, to Walls Washing, Cupboards cleaned, resetting of the linen closet and pantries, even those hard, inconspicuous places always forgot about. I am not afraid to move things around; it could be easier at the best of times to get those hard to reach areas. Want to get ready for the holidays coming. I will even help with decorating your home, indoor and out, and or even make meals while I am there. I am bondable. I will clean with persons home or not. It is what ever you are comfortable with. Give Me a Call and we could Talk. Please, leave a message with your name, number, and the latest I could call, and I will get back to you ASAP!! Keep in mind My hours are somewhat flexible. I am willing to work through the night as well for, those persons on the graveyard shift!
# (705)256-3595 any time

Muffin
11-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Do you come to the home and provide a price from that point? do you charge hourly? Do you have references? I am interested in having someone come to my home weekly or bi weekly, depending on what needs to be done. Any help with the nitty gritty stuff is great.

MagicFingers
11-25-2007, 09:50 PM
I need someone this week... I have a christmas party this saturday coming and I need some help getting things ready. I have been so busy going to the hospital EVERY day for almmost a week I have not had time. I will call you tomorrow. I washoping to have someone here tomorrow while I was here doing some stuff I shouldn't or can't do, and I can work on the things I can do.

I need floors vaccumed mopped, both bathrooms cleaned and scrubbed basement somewhat organized....I was thinking a couple hours of work...I will callyou in the AM!

btswifty
01-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Good Evening,

I am looking for a reliable honest person to clean my home once a week. The job usually takes a couple of hours. The girl I have now just isn't cleaning to my standards. The house is not difficult to clean as just two adults and two cats live here. There is of course cat hair but cleaning is generally light. Can you tell me what you charge hourly and are you available between 8am and noon? Thanks.....t.