PDA

View Full Version : Ebay question

General Lee
11-17-2007, 11:38 AM
how does one get an address in sault mich confermied?

terr994
11-17-2007, 11:49 AM
did they not send you a confirmation email?

General Lee
11-17-2007, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Itsonlyme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did they not send you a confirmation email?
</div></div>

i am shipping it to a friends house

mboy67
11-17-2007, 12:05 PM
the only way is to have that address added to you CC. It's not a easy thing to get.

kitca
11-17-2007, 01:04 PM
i have had a real problem with ebay for this reason. they have been unable to confirm me since my shipping address and billing address dont match. so far, the few things i have purchased i have had to send a personal cheque rather than use paypal.

J*B
11-17-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't deal with Fleabay, cancelled my acct. they are a pain in the a$$!!

11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
You get your address confirmed. And when purchasing anything, you send the Seller a message stating that you would like it delivered to another address.

chase_me
11-17-2007, 06:25 PM
my shipping and billing addresses don't match and i have no problems with ebay. You cannot get an american address confirmed on paypal though if it is a canadian account. But you can confirm your canadian addrses and then just change it when you buy.

mboy67
11-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Best method is to hide shipping info during payment and in the comments box put in the address you want.

LettuceLady
11-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Im having quite a bit sent to Pak N Ship. I always ask first if they are OK with shipping there bfore I buy. I also have Pak N Ship's address as a secondary on my Ebay acct. incase I do a buy it now with an immediate payment (that way I click on the MI address). 9 times out of 10, sellers are fine with shipping there. Ive saved a lot of money on shipping doing this /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Maybe call your CC company and use your friends address as a secondary address on your card. You may be able to add that address to Paypal then or contact paypal and see what they say.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
I have 2 shipping addresses. One for this side when I order items from Canada and the other is from Weir's when I order from the States. So far I have had no problems...

chase_me
11-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Paypal will not allow you to confirm an american address if you do not have an american paypal account i have tried it with them as has my friend cause she is married to an american and no go

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I have completed dozens of transactions and only one seller insisted that the american paypal address be confirmed. The majority of american sellers understand this and are willing to complete transactions with Canadian buyers regardless...

Add
11-18-2007, 02:25 PM
It's weird. I've been an ebay member for well over a year now and Weirs is my confirmed address. No idea how I did it.

Shawn
11-19-2007, 12:39 AM
I called my CC company a few years back and had them add a note to my account that I do ship to the weir's address... Paypal has confirmed both my Canadian and US address. Does not matter which address I ship to it shows confirmed... so I have no problem, other than if they have those automated checkout things... if they have those it does not go through the correct way and then does not show confirmed... but if I do it through ebay's checkout it works fine.