PDA

View Full Version : C difficile cured with ingesting donor poop

kinkysquiggles
11-21-2007, 02:37 PM
yup it's true.... http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/health.cfm?id=1641252007

newman
11-21-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm signing up to be a doner! Might be a great way to make a few extra bucks for Christmas!

J*B
11-21-2007, 03:21 PM
No comment!

Jackie B
11-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Hmmm..why can't they administer it as an [censored]? I mean, the point is to get it to the gut, why go in through the mouth? GROSS! I mean, if the alternative is death, I guess there's not much choice, but it really negates the old expression "eat s*** and die." LOL

newman
11-21-2007, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackie B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm..why can't they administer it as an [censored]? I mean, the point is to get it to the gut, why go in through the mouth? GROSS! I mean, if the alternative is death, I guess there's not much choice, but it really negates the old expression "eat s*** and die." LOL </div></div>

You made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SusyQ
11-21-2007, 06:00 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif BARF!!!!

Krysta
11-21-2007, 06:06 PM
sure my grandfather would never go for that one!

Maryms
11-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey baby i gotsa some [censored] for ya to try out... lol

Well as it may seem i am sure if many of us were in that situation and were on our death bed we may try this new way of treatment in order to survive.

I just wonder if they will now experiment with donor urine for some type of treatment now that they have found that feces actually is good for you... lol

I just can't see me even saying yes to a doctor for such a treatment. I would have to be so drugged up and write my name without knowing before they would ever shove any [censored] down my nose.

kitca
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
my mom read about that in one of her science magazines. but they were doing it as an [censored] (australia, i think she said?) which makes me not as sick to my stomach at the thot of it.

what the hec would have made them even think of that in the first place?!? euuuuuwww!

EyelashExtensions
11-22-2007, 12:31 AM
That gives new meaning to bad breath!

Jackie B
11-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Wow, enima (spelled correctly) is censored? That's bizarre! That's the word in my post that was censored.

orchid
11-29-2007, 10:40 PM
if given the choice to eat s**t or die... thats one of those things that i would have to be in the situation to be able to say whether or not i would go for it.... being healthy i'm thinkin no way, but if i were sick then maybe... how did they figure that one out?? or do i want to know....