PDA

View Full Version : a happy ending for princess

kitca
11-21-2007, 04:48 PM
i ran into an aquaintence today and she had a new dog. (her old one passed) the new dog was very shy. she said her name was princess and she was from the shelter, just adopted on the weekend. she was shy because she was left in the back yard all alone. thank goodness the owners realized that was no life for a dog and brought her into the shelter for another chance.

well, princess has hit doggie heaven. this lady loves her dog! princess will spend summers running at camp and spend all her time with them. im so happy for princess and her new owners - a happy ending!

magic mushroom
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
always good to hear when an animal gets adopted by a good family.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

http://hosting.soonet.ca/humanesociety/DogsAdopted07/DogsAdoptedOcNoDec07/DogPrincessNov07.JPG Beautiful girl.

everywoman
11-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Yayyyyy!! I love happy endings!!

LettuceLady
11-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Thats so nice to hear /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Genny
11-21-2007, 06:35 PM
I often wondered what happened to the animals once you saw their pic, so nice to hear of a happy ending. Kitca, did a pause there when I read your post stating princess was in ..."heaven"
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

kitca
11-21-2007, 06:40 PM
lol genny, i should have said heaven on earth!

SusyQ
11-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Thats an awesome story.

katste11
11-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Awww what a wonderful story! Yay for Princess!!

Genny I thought the same thing too...wasn't sure I wante to read the thread for fear another pet had passed on lol

GRUMPY
11-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Thats great and it isn't even Christmas yet.

Craig Huckerby
11-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Getting a dog tfrom the Humane Society is great. Everyone I know who has adopted a puppy/dog from there is happy with them. I had a dog for 17 years that we adopted from the HS. She was such a wonderful dog, loyal, obedient and very loving. She had been there for over a month and when we got her out, we took her to camp and let her run an play that same day. She was thrilled! I loved her so much, and I still miss her. I think that dogs that get adopted from the HS are so grateful to be in a loving home that they become extra-faithful and loving because they are so appreciative.!

Craig Huckerby
11-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Oops Karen Johns posted the above. I was on Craig's computer and he was already signed in. ( But Craig's a huge dog lover too! ) :))))))))))))))

(I'm not at my house) /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

kitca
11-25-2007, 08:51 PM
17 years old for a dog, she lasted a long time. what a nice story about her. makes me happy to know they get such wonderful homes. i wish they all did.

our animals come from the shelter too, unless they are 'foundlings' like 2 of our 3.

GRUMPY
11-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Who found who or does it matter.