PDA

View Full Version : Awww.....

everywoman
11-21-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=495373&in_page_id=1770

orchid
11-21-2007, 11:46 PM
that's different.

DogsRule
11-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Thats very cool, there was another kitten born like that not long ago in the USA...unfortunately it passed away

A*lil*Loopy
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Kind of unsettling at first glance but cool that it seems to be doing well. I still can't figure out if it's a boy or a girl and I read the whole thing.
Kudos to the lady for having so much hope.

Strife
11-22-2007, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The kittens were born underneath my computer table. When I picked Lil'Bit up I suddenly spotted that he had two faces. I was so shocked that I nearly dropped him</div></div>

Its a he

I have never seen that before and its quite strange. All the power to him

A*lil*Loopy
11-22-2007, 08:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If Lil'Bit gets a cold, the nose on only one of her faces will run.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems logical as she breathes out of both mouths and noses. </div></div>

That would be why I was getting a lil bit confused. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Very nice article regardless though.