PDA

View Full Version : 3B4U AT CANADIAN THIS WEEKEND WITH CHRISSY COUTU

OU812
11-22-2007, 07:52 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif WE'VE ADDED A SINGER!!. christine coutu will be our front man. she's almost at a full set's worth of tunes so we're figuring on bringing her up second set. many more tunes coming by next gig.

Greenman
11-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Or do you mean 4B4U? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

bassplayer01
11-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Dude , You really picked some eye candy there ! She used to teach my daughter vocal lessons . Well if she is going to be there maybe then I`ll go...........just kidding lol !
Saturday night right ?

Stingray
11-22-2007, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OU812</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif WE'VE ADDED A SINGER!!. christine coutu will be our front man. she's almost at a full set's worth of tunes so we're figuring on bringing her up second set. many more tunes coming by next gig. </div></div>
Or would that be front woman? jk
I'm sure you will do great, when I have the chance, I will come and check you guys out someday /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

If Pus Had A Sound.....
11-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Good choice with CC she's a great singer! Best of luck with the gig, I hope the crowds at the Canuck are better than they used to be!

Ritch

OU812
11-23-2007, 08:02 AM
thanks guys. i think we made a good choice. great vocalist, easy going and not difficult to look at. hoping we get a crowd this weekend.

Stingray
11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Bumping for you guys /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Greenman
11-23-2007, 05:30 PM
To the top. These folks rock.

OU812
11-25-2007, 01:20 PM
great weekend!! sound was bang-on. trav pulled through huge. chrissy came up and stole the show. couldn't be happier. our usual group of happy followers were giving the big thumbs up on our front- person selection. someone at one point yelled out "she's a keeper". good to see a turnout at the canadian for a change. looking forward to adding more chick tunes. later

11-25-2007, 02:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gifThanks for the "feedback"...it's nice to hear you guys liked the job. I enjoyed myself...the night just flew by both nights. I enjoyed the show as well. AQnd yes, your new front "guy" is a keeper. Are we soon to see the band name change to 4B4U?

OU812
11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
not sure . we were going to change the name completly but between changing domain (web site) and the fact that we've had the name for better than a year, i'm thinking about just cruising with what we have for now.