PDA

View Full Version : Sickning

Quick Slice
11-24-2007, 04:17 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21911842/

Maryms
11-24-2007, 04:24 PM
I am speechless, like HTF would anyone do that, now this poor girl has to go though life getting tested cause of this Arse. Like i say kill the SOB he got HIV for a reason like WTF was he thinking, maybe its time to casterate all HIV ppl.

And worse off she was sleep walking, sicko is all i can say.

Quick Slice
11-24-2007, 04:25 PM
that's a good idea, i never thought of that before.

Maryms
11-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Well it would most likely solve the worlds problem of more HIV babies.

mboy67
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
I think it would not solve the problem. Think about it if they castrated any male found to Have HIV it only solves them not spreading it. But what about infected women? what do we stitch them up? Not sure genital mutilation is the answer to rid the world of this problem.

Maryms
11-24-2007, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mboy67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it would not solve the problem. Think about it if they castrated any male found to Have HIV it only sole then not spreading it. But what about infected women? what do we stitch them up? Not sure genital mutilation is the answer to rid the world of this problem.</div></div>

Get rid of there reproduction organs.

Oh no doubt it will slow the HIV people in the world, but yes it still can be spread, but i said stopping BABIES with HIV.

Now as for this note...we should by LAW tattoo the buggers on the forehead and genital areas to say that they have HIV. This will in turn stop a great of the spreading.

starterwiz
11-24-2007, 06:54 PM
How about monogamy?
And you do know that a glove is not a sure defense against HIV?
Or that symptoms sometimes take 10 years to show?
Oops...guess not.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Monogamy? O my, better keep my mouth shut,lol

Maryms
11-24-2007, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The 6th Member Of AC/DC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Monogamy? O my, better keep my mouth shut,lol</div></div>

Umm she does read the forums ya know.

11-25-2007, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about monogamy?
And you do know that a glove is not a sure defense against HIV?
Or that symptoms sometimes take 10 years to show?
Oops...guess not. </div></div>You mean there's monogamous rapists?