PDA

View Full Version : wireless keyboard/mouse

Karen-Annie
11-28-2007, 12:11 PM
I got a new wireless keyboard and mouse,installed the software,plugged in the transmitter,put the batteries in the keyboard and mouse,restarted the computer as instructed....and couldn't get the arrow icon to move.Any ideas?

AmdWolfman
11-28-2007, 12:14 PM
new batteries?

Karen-Annie
11-28-2007, 12:23 PM
yep....right out of the package

DeleteAccout
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
There's a reset button on the bottom of the mouse, alone with the Wireless IR Dongle. Push the one on the IR dongle, and then the one on the mouse. It should sync up. THe keyboards I find are a lot easier to setup for some reason. The mice are a royal pain in the patootie.

Also try moving the mouse closer to the dongle, and ensure that there are not major items on frot of the IR sensor. Sometimes, with lower grade products or weak batteries ( im not saying you have either ) the sensors for the mice need to be close.

Karen-Annie
11-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks,TS.....I'll try that tomorrow(hockey game tonight). /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Karen-Annie
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tormented Soul</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's a reset button on the bottom of the mouse, alone with the Wireless IR Dongle. Push the one on the IR dongle, and then the one on the mouse. It should sync up. THe keyboards I find are a lot easier to setup for some reason. The mice are a royal pain in the patootie.

Also try moving the mouse closer to the dongle, and ensure that there are not major items on frot of the IR sensor. Sometimes, with lower grade products or weak batteries ( im not saying you have either ) the sensors for the mice need to be close. </div></div>

Thanks T.S.-it worked!!