PDA

View Full Version : Beware Warning Scam

missyblue
11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
I just wanted to let everyone now there is a scam on sooto### someone selling Clone FTA Recievers.They are preprogramed and die shortly after you get it.They will not even turn on.So please beware if your thinking of purchasing one.You will be out the money.If you do purchase one plz make sure they are a virgin from the factory (not preprogramed).

cybolynx
11-30-2007, 10:49 AM
i hate scammers .... errk

missyblue
11-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Sad just before christmas to.

GRUMPY
11-30-2007, 11:12 AM
good for them, scammers [censored] scammers

missyblue
11-30-2007, 11:19 AM
I really hope they get caught ripping people off.It's not right.

GRUMPY
11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
How are they getting ripped off and none of this BS about using the FTA being legal.Yes it is to use them without doing any changes to their programing but in all honesty what percentage of user don't 0.000000001? For those who get ripped off now they know how the satellite companies feel. So what you are saying basically boils down to its ok to steal off of big business but not the guy next door? So if thats the case the next time your kids are in a store its ok to take what they want because it isn't the guy next door.

Strife
11-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Grumpy you have a very valid point. Also another point to consider.....

Whenever you buy a product from a store or from your friend, you expect that it will work like it should, correct? If that product doesnt perform the way it should or breaks down within a very short amount of time, you would expect that your friend would atleast come good for it or the business that you purchased the product from would give you a replacement or a refund. Just another point to add to all of this.

Light_Keeper
11-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Why are some of you condoning THEFT, What hipocrates you are, you will run done other criminals on here and then expect others to feel sorry for you because you got burnt buying equipment used in stealing from others,

11-30-2007, 12:39 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

EVERYONE BEWARE, THAT BOX THAT YOU USE TO STEAL SAT SIGNAL! YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!

missyblue
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
I agree with what all of you are saying.This guy that's selling is selling preprogram recievers.Which is wrong in the first place.Added they are fake and ripping people off.
These recievers do more then just tv.They can put personal pic's on the tv music and much more.

missyblue
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
I do agree with you guys.It's wrong to sell clones especially preprogramed.(Some people may not realize this.)There are peple that buy them then not to steal tv but do other things to.
These recievers can do more then just tv.You can put personal pic's on the tv, music, games and much more.
I just posted this to warn people from getting scammed. Not to start a debate about the buyers being in the wrong from buying them.
I hope the parties involved do get caught for this cause it is wrong.

11-30-2007, 01:22 PM
I hope anyone who buys them gets caught, cause it is wrong as well.

mercifulpenguin
11-30-2007, 01:55 PM
lol ya, arent cloned receivers illegal? dont be stupid, you probably get what you deserve

SusyQ
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Just tryin too be nice aye missyblue and this is what happens. Would you expect hun it's Soonet for crying outloud. I new what you were trying too do. Thanx for warning us.

GRUMPY
11-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes I understand too. However I find it ironic that while there are posts on here complaing about rotten kids stealing everything in sight, breaking into cars and what have you you get a thread about how sad it is that adult thieves are being preyed upon. As for the sad at Christmas time maybe it's a good lesson for kids that its not nice to steal at any time.

Light_Keeper
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grumpy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I understand too. However I find it ironic that while there are posts on here complaining about rotten kids stealing everything in sight, breaking into cars and what have you you get a thread about how sad it is that adult thieves are being preyed upon. As for the sad at Christmas time maybe it's a good lesson for kids that its not nice to steal at any time. </div></div>
You are so right Grumpy, we should put the kids in with the adult box thieves /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif
Perhaps they can trade secrets /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif

V Code
11-30-2007, 03:53 PM
i find it funny that anyone would buy from him. I saw the posts. the guy could not even spell...... anyone looking for a FTA should have been shopping around and realized that his junk was either outdated or way underpriced. that combined with horrible spelling makes a bad deal. stick to real businesses like dvbsource and get auth'd equipment and warranties

and you can get many free channels if you are pointed at the "import" sat... many foreign countries have unscrambled broadcasts