Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shelter Has Lots of Puppies-Rag doll cat too!

GRUMPY

Default Re: Shelter Has Lots of Puppies-Rag doll cat too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DreamSpirit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awwh. someone adopt that basset houd. I have one and they are sooo good. </div></div>

I'm surprised that its still there as they are such sweethearts.

Becoming a Regular Here
    from in my puter... some where in Canada..lol

No I didn't get the ragdoll I didn't see her when we went over, but I did get Omar and Yvette. we changed her name to Bobbie as I know an Yvette and can't stand the ground she walks on...lol so the kitties name is now Bobbie she coming around nicely but Omar is very shy and stays under my bed, but we just go them yesterday so I'm sure he will be fine in a few days. my min pin loves the cats we had one before and he pasted away in the summer and I think she was lonely. When I open the cages to let them out she got right in with Omar and he didn't move..lol I think he's gonna be her new best friend and Bobbie is busy exploring the house..lol Oh any ideas for cat shedding Omar has med length fur and is sheddin pretty bad but I don't want to do alot to him till he gets use to us and is new home. It was great all I had to do was give them a bag of catfood for one cat and a bag of cat litter for the other cat because they were already aultered they said. I thought that was awesome so I went to the store over there real fast...lol They have alot of very beautiful cats and kittens there.

He is likely shedding because of the move (stress). Once he is settled, he should be fine shedding wise.
    Congratulations [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

Becoming a Regular Here

Oh ok thank you lady Lettuce. He's very shy so I'm sure he will be fine in a wk or so aye? they are lovely cats and he was abandoned on a roadside o I guess he will be even more cautious then Bobbie her owned died and that's howshe ened up there but shes in love with the hubby where ever he goes she goes and loves to nap with him...lol

I dont get how people can be so cruel!
    Ya, about a week'ish before they settle in.
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

Becoming a Regular Here

ok i have not adopted an adult cat befre I have always gotten kittens. But I was checking out the website for them and Isaw Omar and fell in love with him and the hubby saw Bobbie and said he wanted her so thats how we endedup with 2 cats. lol I was shocked when he said he wanted one ut he thinks shes the greatest cat ever...lol and ike I said she sticks to him like glue. I'll keep you posted on the progrss of them I have to figur out how to get pics on here once I figure ou my new camera...lol

You'll definatly have to post pics [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Most of mine I adopted as adults without any problems what so ever. They take a tad longer to adjust but everything turned out perfectly!

Becoming a Regular Here

Well Bobbie is adapting very well she sort of has run of the place already except for her and Suzy my min pin she knows shes the boss...lol Bobbie keeps Omar in the bedroom he tries to come out and she chases him back in I guess she doesn't want to share the new family with him..lol I can get him to come out in the bedroom with treats and he will sit and let me pet him as long as I'm giving him treats..lol he's sly.:-) He came out last nite while we were watching tv and Bobbie was on hubby's knee getting her lovin like shes always doing she even fallows him to the bathroom.lol he told her thats where he draws the line she has to wait out in the hallway.I guess he needs his privacy.lol the dog and the cat fallow me in there.lol I know Omar goes out when we sleep I heard him and Bobbie running around last nite and there house i bought them was upside down and in the middle of the livingroom. So hopefully with a few more days he will feel better and come visit us and nt be affraid. I think Im winning him over a little at a time. he likes the new toys he has he plays under my bed with them..lol still haven't had a chance to get a goodpic of him yet or figured out how to put them on here.
    well ttyl and will keep you up dated.

Default Shelter MICH Puppies-Rag doll cat ANSWERS

Chippewa Co anumal Shelter has only one full time employee,we depend on the many volunteers that help support us. For up dateing petfinder and many other advertising. so if you do not see somthing on the net sdosent me it not there, Please call and ask or stop in and ask if you are looking, our over flo of cats are in the back. if you ask for somthing in perticular we may haveit, I have not been there for 2 weeks I was in florida, ya! i no Jack the German shepherd is gone, the basset was still there, and they got a sheep dog type dog in now. dont inow if the rag doll is there or not. happy new years to all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information