Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30

Thread: Is it haunted??

Default Re: Is it haunted??

Hello,
    I seem to remember reading a post on these boards years ago, about a creature that lived at Camp Korah, that was like a large, man sized insect. I cannot seem to find the post. I believe the poster reffered to it as the Hercubee, or something. Does anyone know anything about this old story? Is it a local legend that kids scare each other with? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I heard something about the house in the woods there being haunted and just plain creepy and also about a man who used to live there and murdered a bunch of people, mainly children, I believe. I have nothing to back this up, this is just what I have heard. I have also never been there to vouch for the creepiness of it. Hope that helps at least a little??
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I heard something about the house in the woods there being haunted and just plain creepy and also about a man who used to live there and murdered a bunch of people, mainly children, I believe. I have nothing to back this up, this is just what I have heard. I have also never been there to vouch for the creepiness of it. Hope that helps at least a little??
    May I inquire as to what "house" you are referring to or the general area of the home's location? I am an investigator and would like to know details if I can so as to assess the situtation and bring my team out there.

Thanks from the SSM P.R.G.

Quote Originally Posted by De Couture View Post
    May I inquire as to what "house" you are referring to or the general area of the home's location? I am an investigator and would like to know details if I can so as to assess the situtation and bring my team out there.

Thanks from the SSM P.R.G.
    Honestly I have no idea. Never been there. All I know is it is in the woods at camp korah. Sorry I cant be of more help.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

I wish Cody Highschool was still around that place was WAY WAY WAY haunted.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymerda View Post
    you actually believe in that stuff?
    If you don't believe in these stuff, why are you even here??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information