Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it haunted??

Default Re: Is it haunted??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by beaniesbaby:
    How about a bottle of Rye, and me and bender will cuddle in the bushes and drink liquid courage, and you can take your pictures LOL</div></div>woohoo i'm game for that, only i'll bring the crown royal!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool_shades.gif[/img]

Here are the pictures from church st...most of them turned out perfectly normal, there were two that were strange.

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6
    Weird pics
    WP1 taken in back yard
    WP 2
    WP3

Becoming a Regular Here

Alright hun, you bring the Crown, Spend you bring the cups, and I'll bring the mix LOL

Can someone else spare a blankie?? ROFL

Ok, I am totally into visiting spooky sights at night. I would love to join anybody doing so...

Sounds like fun to me!!!!!!

i'll come if i can be slimer!

Who's gonnna be dr venkman?

I will, but only if I can go "MUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! and laugh maniacally. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

...otherwise, I'm just bartending [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by spendbender:
    I will, but only if I can go "MUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! and laugh maniacally. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

...otherwise, I'm just bartending [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    </div></div>lol well all ghost hunting teams need a good bartender!

I'm going to be Dr. Who or Egon!

AND I GET TO DRIVE THE GHOSTBUSTER 1 AND PLAY WITH THE KICK ASS SIREN!!!!

I thought i'd post an image of The Bayview Hotel i found.

The Bayview

I think after all of the things I have seen with NOS lately I have to go back.

I would also like to thank all of the poeple that have contributed to this post. This has been a great time and our adventures into the night have bee an eye opener, especially when we come home and realize some of the scary crap (ie. the man in the picture at AUC), that we have encountered. I am always up for a little ghost hunting and I am sure that in the future I will have a chance to meet a few more interested people. At this time I am gathering information about a post here that attracted my attention about the first Goulais graveyard, but to my knowledge there was never another but I will find out and keep you posted.

Who ya gona call......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by emeraldlee:
    Who ya gona call......</div></div>Well it's that time again...time to catch some spookies on film. New pics soon to come [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

i hate to sound sceptical but...
    my b/f and i were looking at the "pic" of the "person" now my b/f restores photos and does all that imaging crap...you can see where around the "man"" some touch ups have been done to make it look like a person or there was a person there but imaging was done to make it look like a ghost
    now i don't know the truth but i am just posting this for him

Me and Dilligaff would be interested in joining any group willing to have us out with them. I love visiting spooky places! So if anyone wants an extra couple of peeps let me know please!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by BaByTeAzE:
    i hate to sound sceptical but...
    my b/f and i were looking at the "pic" of the "person" now my b/f restores photos and does all that imaging crap...you can see where around the "man"" some touch ups have been done to make it look like a person or there was a person there but imaging was done to make it look like a ghost
    now i don't know the truth but i am just posting this for him
    </div></div>Well i hate to disappoint him, but none of any photos have ever been touched up. The only thing that has ever been done to the dark photos was brighten them.
    All the photos were posted directly from the camera to here..the picture with the man in it has 3 postings..the one that's all black is the original and was not altered..the other two as stated in the post were brightened to see the image. That was all that was done to the other two.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by katste11:
    [b]Me and Dilligaff would be interested in joining any group willing to have us out with them. I love visiting spooky places! So if anyone wants an extra couple of peeps let me know please!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool_shades.gif[/img]

Well today we went to the old cemetary in goulais...this thing looks like a pet cemetary with old wooden crosses from late 1800's/early 1900's. We were there for about half an hour and took all our photos. Everything seemed to be fine other than my friends camera lcd display shut off twice for no reason.
    However, we were just about finished and were starting to pack stuff up and i was just going to take a few last photos of a particular headstone when my friend said "well, that wasn't too spooky, everything went well" he no sooner finished saying that when it happened.
    My camera was on a tripod and i was using a remote to control my camera to take all the pictures and i was just about to take the picture when my friend just finished saying his little speech and thats when my camera went all screwy.

I mean the picture on the lcd display went from perfectly clear and in focus to all blurred and out of focus and all the colors were screwy. On top of that, the controls ceased to function on my remote-i couldn't zoom, or take a picture or nothing. I thought that maybe the remote wasn't working , so i unplugged the remote and tried to adjust the camera manually- but none of the controls on the camera would work. I couldn't even turn off the camera! It just sat there frozen and screwy.
    The four of us were standing around my camera watching it and trying to get it to work when it started taking pictures by itself.
    It took 6 pictures of this headstone out of focus and all screwy, over a period of 2 minutes. I just sat there dumbfounded and watched as my camera was snapping pictures.
    Then after about 2 minutes the picture went back to normal and all the controls worked again and i was able to shut the camera off.

Right after that we packed up and left.

I have all the photos we took from there and will post them tomorrow.

ooooo ya got to let us know when and where you are going!! Coffee time was great but I would love to join in on these runs! I never know about any of them until peeps are posting about already having been there! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] I wanna go too!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information