Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it haunted??

Default Re: Is it haunted??

ya..and no more spooky camp stories..I go to my camp every weekend (outside bathroom still! YIIIIIKES!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] ) I still haven't gotten over the Blair Witch thing..sorry, I'm just a scaredy cat!

Damnit nitrous, I'm calling you on Saturday night when I'm out there and I can't get to sleep [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by beaniesbaby:
    All I can say is, can someone lock this thread so I don't try to read it after dark?? I'll never sleep [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] </div></div>How do you think i felt? i was the one that saw them all lol i had many a nightmare...

You should hear the stuff that his parents told me about that woodward house....about 20 years ago when my friend was small, and the parents hadn't lived there all that long, they used to wake up to the pots and pans being piled in the kitchen all the time..they didn't believe it was ghosts at the time, they thought it was the kids playing..until it happened repeatedly.
    Another really weird thing is that one nite, again when he was a kid, his parents were cooking in the kitchen and my friend was playing by the dining table. He says that he remembers being shoved by something and he fell under the kitchen table. No sooner had that happened, the plaster in the ceiling collapsed and crashed over the dining room ruining the whole dining area. Luckily he was under the table....cuz something saved his life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by spendbender:
    Damnit nitrous, I'm calling you on Saturday night when I'm out there and I can't get to sleep</div></div>lol don't feel bad i'm going out to camp thurs nite, i'm gonna have to step up the crown royal...all these spooky memories makes the hairs stand on my arms..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Chako:
    <----grew up in a real haunted house with evil crap going on all the time. Good thing we moved up here when I was 8.

Lets just say, to this day, I can't stand to watch horror movies.
    </div></div>Then you probrably won't want to watch the movie "The St. Francisville Experiment" its supposed to a true documentary of a haunted house in louisianna. The blair witch project kinda ripped it off. Rogers rents it if anyone wants to be scared sh*tless...

This might be a tad bit off topic but...I never knew until a few days ago that there is an old graveyard in the bushes beside Algoma U, and its full of children. Now i knew about that "haunted house" beside there, but I had never heard about this child graveyard until recently. Is it true that an old priest went crazy and killed all of these children? I found it to be quite interesting, and I want to go check it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by lil_skittle21:
    This might be a tad bit off topic but...I never knew until a few days ago that there is an old graveyard in the bushes beside Algoma U, and its full of children. Now i knew about that "haunted house" beside there, but I had never heard about this child graveyard until recently. Is it true that an old priest went crazy and killed all of these children? I found it to be quite interesting, and I want to go check it out.</div></div>I know what you're talking about. That's the shinwalk cemetary. There is a path to it from algoma as well as the tennis courts on the other side. There is an indian chief buried there and the majourity of the other graves are all infants..ranging from 8months to 2 years old. I'm not sure the circumstances that surround it, but it's a creepy place.

Becoming a Regular Here

Actually, Scorpio, Wp and myself went for a walk there a few weeks back. Most of the graves are gone. There are a few remaining, but mostly of the head people that ran the school.

Jeff Hardy's Imagi-Nation, yes I'm a citizen there..

You know where is really creepy....sault college residence...craxy stuff there...i won't go into one of the 3rd floor pods...feels like someone is out to get me...like someone walksing right behind ya and breathing on yer neck.....
    I have but the present moment,
    And I must treat it like my last.

Becoming a Regular Here

Trust me NOS, if I had been in any ONE of your predicaments, I'd probably STILL be crying in a corner. Not that I don't understand, it's just that I'm intrigued by this stuff, and it scares the crap out of me. That's all

Hey NOS2002, I know the exact house you are talking about and the family involved. Small world isn't it. How do you know the Dunlops? Oops, should I have said that?

I heard the exact stories you are talking about. Woooo scary stuff.

i think my apt on lake street was haunted. it was a corner basement apt with no direct sunlight at all. I hated it. things would go missing and than i would find them weeks later right where they belonged. i could not get a sound nights sleep in the back bedroom so i always slept on the couch. one night i was going to have a shower. i checked on my daughter. she was sound asleep. i took a five minuite shower only to shut the water off and hear my daughter screaming. i called out to her and she didn't answer, i ran to her room and she was just standing there crying stairing at her bed. i calmed her down and she told me that an old man grabed her arm,she actually grabed my forarm and squezed it tightly and let it go. i asked her who, she said she didn't know he just left. i ran and checked the door, it was locked and the chain was on. all the windows were fine and we didn't have a balcony? i did not understand it. she still says it was a ghost to this day. needless to say we slept on the couch together untill we moved the next month.

Becoming a Regular Here

K guys... it's ummmm... after dark now <shudder> j/k LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by beaniesbaby:
    Trust me NOS, if I had been in any ONE of your predicaments, I'd probably STILL be crying in a corner. Not that I don't understand, it's just that I'm intrigued by this stuff, and it scares the crap out of me. That's all</div></div>I guess that's we draws me back to it...i'm intrigued by the unknown, but it scares the bejebus out of sometimes...i have some photos from when i went to st. catherines to the blue ghost tunnel..some of them turned out verrrry bizzare...i'll have to post them for you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by NOS2002:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by spendbender:
    Damnit nitrous, I'm calling you on Saturday night when I'm out there and I can't get to sleep</div></div>lol don't feel bad i'm going out to camp thurs nite, i'm gonna have to step up the crown royal...all these spooky memories makes the hairs stand on my arms..
    </div></div>Tell me about it, a Wiser's Deluxe with water and lemon with yer name on it!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

P.S. my hubby was born in St. Cat's, let me know all the dirt you can on that place, I know he'll be interested. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

Tell me about it, a Wiser's Deluxe with water and lemon with yer name on it!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

P.S. my hubby was born in St. Cat's, let me know all the dirt you can on that place, I know he'll be interested. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img] Thanks U 2

I'll let you know about the St. Cat's stuff, my buddy is finding more places to goto..one of them that he told me about is in niagra falls..it's called the screaming tunnel..i'll let you guys know how it goes the next trip down.

Ok, not a good night to be alone...lol. Many good reads, but my belief in this stuff gets the better of me, how do you guys get into this stuff without having it freak you out?
    I think I'm going to get a dog tomorrow(a big one)...lol!
    ~~The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.~~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Chako:
    This is strange; I talked about my personal experiences on another forum about 2 years ago. Somehow, an editor of my hometown city's Newspaper found this out and contacted me via email. I just finished typing this up and figure I may as well post the email for all to see, minus some parts. He is doing a story on local haunts. Weird timing.</div></div>Where abouts did this happen?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by mntbykr:
    Ok, not a good night to be alone...lol. Many good reads, but my belief in this stuff gets the better of me, how do you guys get into this stuff without having it freak you out?
    I think I'm going to get a dog tomorrow(a big one)...lol!
    </div></div>You need to build your tolerance up by watching endless hours of horror movies..start with amityville and exercist. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

In a southern Ontario city found on the St Lawrence River close to the Quebec border with a population base of 45 thousand.
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information