Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it haunted??

Becoming a Regular Here

Default Re: Is it haunted??

Nahhh...

If you wanna watch a good horror flick, try
    "the Last House on the Left". That's a good place to start. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Say, there's a site I was at once that belonged to a "Midnight Society" whatever that means.

Anywho, they did a lot of Urban Exploration and covered a lot of spooky history and hauntings. Plenty of pics, too! If I can find it again, I'll post the link up here!

P.S. The "Midnight Society" is acctually a bunch of Paranormal Junkies in New York, if that helps you find the site at all.

Spank, this is all I found about the Midnight Society..is it the same one you were talking about?

http://www.midnightsociety.com/
    The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

This is supposed to be a really creepy movie i just heard about. I haven't watched it yet, but friends have told me its scary. It's a movie kinda like the blair witch project where the actors film themselves in a haunted house.

"The St Francisville Experiment"

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?id=1802752964&d=hv&cf=info
    Movie Trailer
    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...752964&intl=us

Hey, remember several years ago when there was all those cult killings out by the airport and out at St. Joesephs Island? They were killing all kinds of animals for some satanic stuff...well i bet there'd be creepy hauntings around those places.

Anyone here of any hauntings at greenwoods cemetary or another cemetary for that matter?

Used to play hide and seek in Greenwood cemetary at night when I was a kid. Only thing scarey that ever happened was I once fell into an open grave. Being that I was only about 4' at the time this was a problem because I was in about a 6' hole. Luckily the backhoe that dug the grave scraped along the side of the coffin in the next grave and I was able to move some dirt off the top of it and step on it to get out. No ghosts to help me that night anyway.

There's a house on top of Bruce St hill that is haunted. I've talked to a few people who used to rent the house out. There's a report of an old man roaming around the house. He's been like a warning for anyone who lives in the house. They were able to catch an electrical fire one night when he heard someone knocking in the nexts room but the room was empty. In the same house, the basement door will unlock.

mercedes - I've taken some pictures at AUC property late at night and got some positive picture result. I'll show them to you nexts time you stop by or send.

You'll rarely find ghost in cemetary. Unless it's old like dating back in the 1800 or early.

Most ghost will be at last spot of death, holder buildings or historical places. Old war ground or housing you'll have a better chance in finding a ghost.

Becoming a Regular Here

I have seen actual amatuer home video footage of an entity that is lingering around the house that has been condemnd on the AUC campus.

The house on bruce street hill that was stated in an earlier thread, is genuinely haunted. The amount of poltergeist activity on that property is astronomical. The property that the house is located on, runs from the bottom of the hill (streetfront) and it's backyard is at the top of the hill. Th ehouse was built on the summit of the property. I forget what the street name is, but i do rememeber that the street comes to a dead end where it should connect with Bruce. Just looking at that house gives me the creeps. may god have mercy on any soul that dares to enter that house.

The Plummer Hospital is also very haunted. So is the convent that is located in between Sacred Heart School and Precious Blood Cathedral.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by blabhatfry:
    I have seen actual amatuer home video footage of an entity that is lingering around the house that has been condemnd on the AUC campus.
    </div></div>Where is this house? beside the university?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by blabhatfry:

The Plummer Hospital is also very haunted. So is the convent that is located in between Sacred Heart School and Precious Blood Cathedral.
    </div></div>I could see hospitals being haunted as people are continually passing away there.

</div></div>I'd love to see that footage..is it available for viewing?

blabhatfry : if you have video footage, I would love to see abotu the AUC. A bunch of us still investigate the AUC area. We've managed to get a shadow image of a person near the cemetary. A face inside the old house.

Hiawatha is our nexts investigation. I've been told research that you'll receive better result during a moon night due to magentic by the moon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ranny:

Hiawatha is our nexts investigation. I've been told research that you'll receive better result during a moon night due to magentic by the moon.
    </div></div>Do you have a team that investigates? or is this a personal hobby?

Becoming a Regular Here

hey has any one herd of anything creepy going on out in goulais?? i herd about the old burnt down school and the indian grave yard but im looking for more

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Gimpy:
    hey has any one herd of anything creepy going on out in goulais?? i herd about the old burnt down school and the indian grave yard but im looking for more</div></div>Where abouts are those? i'll have to check them out sometime i'm in the area next.

Becoming a Regular Here

Does anyone know what orbes, {i think thats what you call it}circular light reflections that seem to come up on my pictures? they only seem to be on one particular person,no matter where they stand and how many people in the picture. some one told me they are the presense of someone/something. Any truth to that??

Becoming a Regular Here

well, i do believe there are angels and demons among us, but whether one sees them through the lens of a camera....well, i don't know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

Soc67,

Yes, we believe that there are two destinies for the souls of mankind, but there is much that we do not know.

I think speculation is fun and mind expanding. I would personally draw the line at any final conclusions drawn from the unexplained though.

I also don't go looking for stuff, because I have learned that there are forces out there that are more than willing to fulfill what we fear or wish for, and often, it is a basis for deception. I have seen more than enough to know that much goes on in the invisible world...

I do not discuss it on a public board, because I have no idea whether I am freaking some poor 'bugger' out and causing him to have nightmares..

WP

Wont you share one story WP? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information