Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Tarot Readings

Default Simple Tarot Readings

CLOSED no additional readings will be done accept the people who already posted.
    If you'd like a more indepth reading, or an actual reading I do private readings or parties-
    readings include
    tarot
    spirit guides
    talking to loved ones who have passed on
    or past life.
    PM me for more details.

Here's how this works
    If you request a tarot reading
    ask. leave me your first real name so I have energy to concentrate on.
    I'll do a simple reading, which means not too detailed or long. Just a few cards-Since this is my job in real life, I won't be charging obviously, so it's just going to be a short free reading. Only thing I ask in return , is that you give me feedback in another post of what you think about the reading-unless it's future geared, then you won't know yet

So , anyone who is genuinly interested, let me know. I'll do the readings whenever I have time, and the offer stops when I say. Mostly, have fun..readings online I do for fun. If you want a serious indepth spiritual reading you'll have to contact me in a pm. thanks
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Default Re: Simple Tarot Readings

I would love a tarot read [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

My name is Barbara
    thanks
    When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Hi Babzz

I'll do my best [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I feel you may be a bit scattered right now. A bit all over the place with things lol. You havn't picked a certain direction and went with that, so instead you'reall over doing everything at once and that won't work for you if you do that. Concentrate on one thing at a time.

Also be careful about your lung area/chest.

There is a couple shown here, I don't know your status with relationships and I wont pretend I can know that-b.c i'm not a mind reader just translating cards-so I see a couple, it might be you and someone or a couple you know and are close with. The female is very creative, a good imagination, usually has talents with drama or art or writing-sometimes speech-they are always on different projects all over the place-sounds like you now hehe from the first part of the reading. The Male shown here is emotional-they may get over sensitive, or really angry when mad b.c they listen and work with their emotions and hold nothing back-whether it's rage or sadness or happy laughter. It is showing them both and that they are not happy with financial situation. They are not where they want to be at all, and little money is coming in. This is only temporary, as it shows there is room to work their way to the top someday.

Infact, a new opportunity will present it self soon. It is a financial/job/money opportunity and should not be ignored. It seems the first reaction is to reject it., Don't, it will get you where you need to be.
    Some issues with the pasr for you that are very emotional for you to deal with. You will meet with this past again and have to deal with it this time or it will continue to Loop-That means the situation may happen again with different ppl or places letting you try again to get it right, or the same situation will be back-but this has to be solved or else you'll be left regretting it.

Hope you enjoyed your reading
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Guru Power Poster

I too would love a reading.

Heather

Thank you

hehe that sounds like fun. I've had my tea leaves done a few times but never tarot cards.

My name is Shawna

thank you

wow lightworker...
    so much of this is acurate...
    wow
    When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Could you please do a reading for me too?

My name is Dan.

Thank you.

Guru Power Poster

me too please... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

names nikee

thanks

BLB...(would i be able to get the outcome of the reading in a pm? instead of posted on the board?)
    ~You can't break the girl who thinks nothing of you!~

Big-Yes I can do that for you if you need me too.

Guru Power Poster

thanks i'd appreciate it! i like my business to stay my business! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Age:
    I too would love a reading.

Heather

Thank you
    </div></div>I feel that you have difficulty letting go of things. This could be a material object(pack rat, hehe-much like me-everything has sentimental value ) or with ppl, you don't like to lose anyone..maybe both.

Have you been having headaches lately, the front area?

With work or finances you aren't doing too badly, you are on the right track it seems, but you still have room to go higher. It is the right time to plan and organize for the future. There is something that is going to need your attention soon, so you will have to plan ahead of time, kind of like seeing the future-expect something to happen-be strict with yourself and get this done. You will get a message of some kind that will make you want to plan for the future-could be a telephone call, or a letter, but it's a message of sorts. -The planning you will do I believe is to also start saving money. For example- lets say you get a call you or someone you love is now pregnant-so u start to save money up for urself or them- that is only an example.

In sept, i think it's sept, or it could be in 9 days, or the 9th of something-You will run full speed into a situation that is not good for you. You will take a risk that will only cause you stress and more work. You are stubborn, and yes you will get all done that you would want too, but please reconcider and take some down time to have some rest. This thing you are plounging right into seems to be making your whole body ache and you will be stressed big time. This is something that doesnt have to happen...it is totally up to the decision you will make soon.

At the time you will know what decision it is, and you will want to risk it -whether it's something like drinking and driving, or something like deciding to move homes..you need to reconcider and do it at a less stressful time.

I see someone you may have or do grieve for. Someone you may have lost, or has passed away. This is a very yong child or baby. Sometimes this comes up when a misscarriage happened, or when someone you were close to had one, or when you feel not connected to a young child anymore that you once did. This feeling of loss is okay to feel and the child in th ecards looks just fine.
    I can't see anymore on this, if you do want to know more about the child, let me know who u think it is and what happened in a pm and i'd be able to elaborate more to help u.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by G88zlФ:
    thanks i'd appreciate it! i like my business to stay my business! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>Noprob, i like to do them out publicly since they arent as detailed as my live readings and it gives others who are curious a chance to see if they are believers or not, and to let ppl know how i work [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I will pm you as soon as i'm on your reading.

Guru Power Poster

after i get it i will definitly post about my feelings on the reading! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I would like a reading, my name is Colleen.

Thanks~

Getting warmed up...

I wouldn't mind one when you have the time. I go by my middle name Delaney. Thank you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Becoming a Regular Here

hi, i would also like to try this out...you just did my mother and she was amazed. thank you Kayla

Guru Power Poster

Lightworkersar I sent you a PM but also wanted everyone here to know just how accurate you were. Everything you said about me was bang on and I am truely amazed at your gift.
    Your last paragraph was by far the most astounding as I do grieve because of the loss of a young child.
    Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.
    Heather

You're more than welcome Age, and I sent you a pm too.

I wouldn't mind a reading as well if you have time..

But could you please Pm mine as well thank you

Cassandra
    The ones you love leave far too soon...
    The ones you hate stay far too long..

In that box on the corner ...i have a laptop jacked into your house

Hey there my name is Donald and I wouldnt mind giving this a shot if you have sometime.

Thanks.

If you wouldn't mind could you please pm my reading to me as well..As my reading may turn out to be a lil personal..

And I will post back my feedback on my reading
    The world is so beautiful i hurt.
    If you look closely, you can see beauty in everything.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information