Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Simple Tarot Readings

Default Re: Simple Tarot Readings

Just to let you all know I had a face to face reading with dream spirit and she is awesome..
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DreamSpirit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

AdiGirl

A wish come true [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Something you've wanted that maybe a small something , is coming to fruitation. You will be happy and feel success has come your way. It says here to use your intuition with things-to kno what to do and what directions to head in. This intuition of yours seems partly involved in this success of yours.
    It seems like some very positive thing is entering your life [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

You are going in a direction or you HAVE gone in a direction with work or <u>finances</u> (purchases) that is foreign to you. Or at least you may not know what you are getting yourself into. It's dropped/Droppinga lot of work on your plate and it will be difficult to hang on to it all without feeing the stress and burdan. You need to take care of yourself and take some time to relax and just have fun after all that work. I don't think you saw it coming, so if it's not too late-prepare yourself for the workload in advance, it will bring in some good things-possibly money that you have been expecting or wanting for a while now. Just be sure to not over do yourself..you need to have your health still after it all .
    But no matter what it is-even though you have no idea what to expect with this , it's new... You need to trust that the universe and caretor-is looking out for you-so have faith in things to work out.

There is a child here under the ages of sixteen, do you know a fifteen year old in your family or close to you? if not they have that young but teeny feel to their energy lol. Regardless tho, this child is imaginative..poetry or somethin, writing something-they'd be good at..
    There is a hobby or a job they like to do-- but they are starting to feel there's too many obstacle sin their way ..
    they just can't enjoy themseves anymore. Maybe it's turning into stress and work instead of fun..
    but you need to help them deal with one problem at a time. Take things in moderation and let them get back to the fun in things.

thankyou
    ******************************* </div></div>

Thank you!! Very accurate too. You are really good. I have a 15 year old nephew and this is exactly what is happening. I'll lend a hand. Do you see anything about my sister at all?

Thankyou for your comments [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really sorry but I can't take on further requests for relatives, or else I'll be opening up more doors for too many readings(more than i can handle) hope you understand. If anyone wants a more indepth reading I'm available for private sessions. In the mean time I'm still finishing up my current freebie list from other sites and will also be at the rallyfest at Bells Point tomorrow for anyone who is interested in a reading.

If there's something of importantance regarding your sister you feel you'd like to ask "spirit"-you may pm me the question and my guides will see to it when I have a chance to concentrate on it, however i'm not offering additional tarot readings for family members of posters(since me would be too sleepy tired at end of the day hehe) -Hope you understand [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

love and light to you.

hugs*

I'm glad you enjoyed your reading, it was only 9 cards so that is why I'm only able to touch on certain aspects of your life.
    few cards, but still a lot of info...Most ppl go home from my sessions with books written haha-jk. S'all good.
    Maybe someday I'll offer something a bit different on soonett.
    We'll see.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information