Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy countdown

Hybrid View

Default Pregnancy countdown

I was thiunking since so many of us on here are preg we shoudl have a day to day countdown...lol it may be fun. I will include a link which we can see how much farther we have to go and then we can complain everyday about our pregnancy ...sound good..lol
    I will start

http://www.menstruation.com.au/perio...pregnancy.html

I am 24 weeks and 1 day right now
    need it over soon..lol

hp2

Default Re: Pregnancy countdown

37 weeks 3 days according to the last ummmm

But MAY 6th is the big day as long as he dont come before then, I want it over tommorrow!!!!!!!!!

Becoming a Regular Here

32 WEEKS AND ONE DAY!
    I am so tired of being Preggers...I wanna touch my toes again!!!
    I am so uncomforatable it just sucks!

Guru Power Poster

Lolllll Hp I was at that exact stage when my dollies were born!!!! And when your realllly down and think you can't take anymore just think it could be worse!! Your belly could be this big

i'll be 20 weeks on monday
    why can't we just be pregnant for 5 months instead of 9????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
    all i know is this is my first and last [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sunflower.gif[/img]

hp2

Polli, after 2 and this one being so unexpected, (had my tubes tied) I'M so want him to come out NOW!!!!!

and my belly looks just like that, I lost 50lbs the first 5 months so I got all the stretch marks!!!!! I wont show u!!!

Guru Power Poster

OMFG You got your tubes tied and got pregnant [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] That's my biggest fear [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] LOL
    Here's the Kidlets for ya Kitty!!!First Pic is Danielle my little tubbers!! And The second Kellie.. They will be 8 months on Tuesday [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    i love it!
    i know danielle! dont worry! i can tell them apart
    just count the sausages!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    dont u squeeze those rolls everyday?!?!?!?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

I do [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] And Kellie has her first tooth [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

hp2

yuppers, had them tied dec 2003 and got prego, aug 2004 After I got ride of everything!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

OH ya I might add I had a baby boy aug 2003 normal delivery then had my tubes tied like normal not after a c-section

very cute babys i might add

Those are the cutest baby pics. I had my tubes tied. I better not end up a statistic.

what about vasectomies?
    know anyone that got prego and their husband had a vasectomy??

ok polli: did ur stretch marks go away? i HATE stretch marks
    talk to me lady!

Guru Power Poster

LOLLLLLLLLL Well suprisingly about 3 weeks after they were born my belly actually shrunk right back down to what I was pre-pregnancy.. Did they go away no [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] They did fade to maybe a shade lighter than my skin tone tho [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Becoming a Regular Here

Cool Idea

I'm 36 weeks 5 days. I can't wait for this to be over. My little girl came at 37 weeks so I'd hope to have the same luck as I did with her but the way this pregnancy has went I bet I'll end up going over. Is it true that c section tubal doesn't work that well? And does anybody know why not? I'm not planning on having a c section but if i did i was going to mention getting my tubes tied. There might not be a point if the pill does a better job though.

Steph

Holy crap!

i got my tubes tied....i thought i was safe!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

i sent babyteaze a pm! so if ur reading this babyteaze u got a pm
    but i might as well post it in here too
    someone i know is having a boy and her dr told her there's a dr in elliot lake who circumcizes.....so if u women are interested i would ask ur dr for more info! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

thank you
    I read it, I just got out of the hospital myself, my child is trying to come out 15 weeks too early...
    So now I am on bedrest for a long time
    so here is my new countdown.
    Thank you for the pm kittymimi. I appreciate it even though I am having a girl...lol but it is good to know, wonder how much it is though down there, it would be good for people to know. hmmm

oh! well aren't u lucky u dont have to worry about anything!
    good luck!
    15 weeks early????????wow! i hope things go well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

hp2

snowboarder, wish u all the best, I was there yesterday afternoon myself, and well, some of them nurses, YIKES crabby, and to boot it was busy, well thank god I didn't have to stay, but wish u all the best and stay off your feet, I know its a hard thing to comprehend when u have other little ones trust me, It don't work but take the help as u will need it KEEP that baby in!!!!!

She is just excited to meet her Auntie. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information