Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sault Shelter Link

Banned

Default Re: Sault Shelter Kittens

Actually this women used that dog to breed , now she dont need it anymore and decided to breed hounds so she dropped her off and is now breeding hounds, sickening, how someone can do that to a poor animal, she is a sweet dog and gets along fine with other dogs thats just her excuse. Dog can not breed anyone so she has no use for it, this women is a complete moron and i hope that Lacy is her real name, finds a good loving home, she would make a perfect pet for anyone, she gives love and just wants to be loved back. But this women diden t care about that she just cared about the money she was making off her, now that she can t make money she gave her to the humane society. I believe she dropped her off saying she was a stray which is so untrue. make me sick to my stomach.

GRUMPY

Sounds like the wrong bi*ch was dropped off.

Banned

ya no kidding, and that she is.

Banned

shes old and used maybe we should have her put down..grrr that pi*8es me off.. she has no heart

Banned

I hope that poodle makes it out of there into a new home. [/quote]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    i hope so too,she is a large standard poodle, who is purebred and a bit of a expensive dog she even has her papers, but i dont think she is up to date with her shots cause she coulden t of been bothered to do so with the money she made off her,but i think the HS will do her shots for her, she would be worth the time and money to adopt her,i can t believe she did that just cause she couldent breed her no more. Watch is 2 yrs from now there will be hound dogs at the pound cause she won t be able to breed them and move on to another breed, she is sickening.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information