Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MDG Computer for sale

Default Re: MDG Computer for sale

No, I'm only directing the traffic Max. Your mom and the traffic is behind ya son'

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Andre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm only directing the traffic Max. Your mom and the traffic is behind ya son'</div></div>

Huh? are you stating your sending tea baggers across the sault to your place? .. ok whatever suits your needs, i could careless.

you've handled more teabags in your cup Genius....than Tetley has
    Core i3-540 @3.06ghz, 8 gigs Mushkin Silverline ddr3-1333, 1TB WD Black, 2x1 TB WD Green, XFX Nvidia GT-240,
    ATI Theatrix 550 Pro, Asus VH242H 24" LCD, OCZ Fatal1ty 550w, Windows 7 Ultimate-64bit-sp1, Shaw Broadband100

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeffster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you've handled more teabags in your cup Genius....than Tetley has</div></div>

Well i sell TEA that is better then Tetley tea so i suppose when i piss it out, ppl like drinking it better ... you want a CUP of my PISS TEA it will be warm and have sugar in it?

Reformulated PISS i will drink some tetley tea for you so you can drink it up.

Madmax or romeo(whatever your name of the hour is right now) you say you hate teabaggers yet you are the one doing a whole bunch of teabagging right now. So you must hate yourself as well then right?

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Madmax or romeo(whatever your name of the hour is right now) you say you hate teabaggers yet you are the one doing a whole bunch of teabagging right now. So you must hate yourself as well then right?</div></div>

No i am trying to get a deal is all.

So it's ok for you to try to get a deal but not ok for others?

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's ok for you to try to get a deal but not ok for others?</div></div>

Read my name.

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it's ok for you to try to get a deal but not ok for others?</div></div>

Read my name... lol

lol ok forgot that you think that you are more superior then everybody else [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol ok forgot that you think that you are more superior then everybody else [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]</div></div>

No not think ... i am... period... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

bahaha are you ever in for a rude awakening [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bahaha are you ever in for a rude awakening [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]</div></div>

I like you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Well thanks that is very nice but to be honest i don't like your online personality one bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well thanks that is very nice but to be honest i don't like your online personality one bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

I know not to many do.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Always Right</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well thanks that is very nice but to be honest i don't like your online personality one bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

I know not to many do.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

</div></div>

everyone whould eb the same way he is if u lived his misrable life this guy has serious issues he needs pro help but can not afford it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: General Lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Always Right</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well thanks that is very nice but to be honest i don't like your online personality one bit [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

</div></div>

everyone whould eb the same way he is if u lived his misrable life this guy has serious issues he needs pro help but can not afford it</div></div>

LOL

Guru Power Poster

It is so nice to make all to think such a thing and it is so funny to see so many ppl assume things that are not true and i can't help laughing so hard at it all..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

You ppl crack me up ... u ppl take internet persona's to seriously... lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information