Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Presents?

Default Re: Presents?

I've got my name in twice now for the free food for a year.

Hey, Yips, "pick me, pick me" [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

We got all our stocking stuffers on Saturday.

Guru Power Poster

I have to say, I'm quite proud of my little "bowl baskets"! Stella has been trying to steal the bully sticks and as I was typing this, Willie ran off with one of the I think it was a turkey pattie lol

Here's a pic of one done, and what's inside [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] There's gummy bears, a bully stick, can of Merrick's (cat and dog), a bagel, two turkey patties, a chocolate bone and I threw in some tater and salmon biscuits and some sort of beef (I think) freeze dried treat thing lol
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Guru Power Poster

Oh poopies...I forgot when I was in there yesterday...YIPS, do you guys have hamster balls? I want to get one for my cousins hamster.

Well I did my Christmas shopping...for the animals. For Chocolate I got him a bully stick and a beef bagel...I wanted to get him a chocolate bone but unfortunaltly there's wheat in it and my little man is allergic. For Puma and Babie I got them some treats and a can each of wet cat food. For Flopsy I bought her some alfalfa and she'll be getting some brussel sprouts.

well i was in yips and well needless to say Omar got spoiled he got :

-a jar of bully sticks all different kinds
    - a new Kong toy thing with some sort of matereal on it
    - and a beef donout

damm dog is spoiled

Guru Power Poster

A jar of bully sticks...that must have set you back a few $$$ haha They're so expensive [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] I want to get my guys the HUGE long ones lol But I think they'd fight over them...or take someone out running around with it in their mouth.

My Danes LOVE the long bully's..but who loves them even more is Penny..Little Miss No Legs booking around with this huge long bully in her mouth lol she is priceless!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A jar of bully sticks...that must have set you back a few $$$ haha They're so expensive [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] I want to get my guys the HUGE long ones lol But I think they'd fight over them...or take someone out running around with it in their mouth. </div></div>

it was only 60 bux reg 100

Guru Power Poster

Not bad, actually. I have tons of treats in my cupboard but I never remember to give them to my dogs lol I'm horrible.

this is the toy he got (the blue one)

Yips, for Christmas you should send me a box of those tripe treats I kept buying LOL. I can't find them out here!!!

TEEHEE!!! Went shopping today for my 4 footers. Sherri of course was very happy to help us load up [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] we are all ready for "The Big Day" [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif[/img]

Simara got a bit spoiled ...won't have to buy her treats for awhile...General Lee I got one of those kong things for Simara but I got it at Walmart..and the material it like the material they use for leashes..Simara got a red one and it squeaks.
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

Guru Power Poster

Did everyone's pets like their presents??

Mine did. One of the dogs got a kong and he hasnt stopped playing with it, and the other little girl got a teddy bear thing that she has ripped the arms, 1 ear, and half the leg off of already.

Chico (our 1 year old) ripped his kong already. Just got it Christmas Eve. We only had a chance to toss and fetch a couple of times. No more squeaky either. It was a Kong Wubba. He sure did enjoy the greenies.
    Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Mine loved them all! Stunk to high heaven in here when they were all chewing their Bull Winkies but they were happy and the windows were open lol Event he cat was happy with her goodies.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information