Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii's

Guru Power Poster

Default Re: Wii's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: General Lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as well as the ps3 and 360 stomp Pc gamming </div></div>

That i can't agree with as PC gaming rules. I must state though the Xbox 360 was enjoyable when i had one, but PC gaming is far better and you can get way better graphics out of a PC then any console on the market today, providing you have awesome PC hardware that is.

I want to get a Xbox 360 wireless controller for my PC and the wireless hook up for it so i can still use the controller in many PC games as the controller is awesome for certain PC games.

Guru Power Poster

Again, if you're a hardcore gamer...sure. I've seen the graphics on some PC games and they were absolutely amazing. But that doesn't help me with the fact that I can't play them [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

i ll buy a wii when i can find one the wife wants it plus i think it may be fun to play certin games if not i can always get a second tv for her lol

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, if you're a hardcore gamer...sure. I've seen the graphics on some PC games and they were absolutely amazing. But that doesn't help me with the fact that I can't play them [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] </div></div>

Well then if you can't play PC games, Xbox 360 games, PS3 games, what makes you think you will be able to play Wii games?... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

I can play them. I'm just not good at them.

Guru Power Poster

Well it does take practice.

true
    That's what she said !

Guru Power Poster

I don't really like any of the games for the 360, anyway. Too...umm...shoot 'em up and bloody. Or just irritating. And from what I can tell, the Wii controllers function different than the 360.

Guru Power Poster

True

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Canadian13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Usually Future Shop gets Wii's in every week. You can also go to Future Shop or EB Games and pre-purchase a Wii. They will give you some kind of slip that tells you when it is available for pickup.</div></div>

FYI, I've been to Zellers, Wal-Mart and Future Shop and none of them do that.

The kid at Zellers (after he decided to show up in electronics and finished chatting with his buddies) said that he'd checked their flyer and hadn't seen any, so he didn't know when they were going to get any in. WTF [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] I could have done that. Didn't know their whole stock was printed up in every flyer...

Future Shop...guy told me today they'd have some by mid to end of January. I replied "So in a week and a half or so?" (which is mid-Januaryish) and his reply was "I don't think so, you could try though" [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/computer.gif[/img]

Wal-Mart...I should have asked the counter rather than the kid. It would have known more.

Anyway, I'll be buying online. This city is too stupid.

Okay maybe I was wrong about Future Shop but I know EB Games does that as a friend of mine got a Wii keychain that had the arrivsl date of his Wii printed on it. You can also purchase one online at Future Shop and it will be shipped to the local Future Shop for pick up
    <insert witty comment here>

Guru Power Poster

I was told EB Games weren't getting any Wii's until the end of February. I'm sure if I ordered online, it'd get here a lot sooner.

yes but if you pre-order them from the store, they will order it for you. I dont know when it would get here though

Guru Power Poster

Meh. I'm sick of the hassel and all the run-arounds I've been getting. I'll just order one online.

And oh yes...I'm going to say it...it's down-right wiitarded and wiidiculous!

lol......I am surprised that even this far after they first launched they are still selling out like crazy. I was lucky and got mine off of a guy on here for a great deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> wiitarded and wiidiculous!</div></div>
    LOL I actually said that at work...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information