Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Remember a few weeks ago.....

Default Remember a few weeks ago.....

when I was asking for info on a hamster or guinea pig and what your opinions were well I got a puppy. Macs don't say a word. LOL! I'd like too introduce you too Commet...

hp2

Default Re: Remember a few weeks ago.....

very cute susy but a fry cry from a hamy!! how the hell do you take it in and out all the time when its a pup in the apartment I mean its alot of work its not just open the door let him do its thing and back in for you. LOL your ontop of the world over there!!! I give you credit!! IM shocked you are allowed dog in there!!

Awww Too Cute...how do the girls like him?

Having a dog in an apt is hard but no doubt can be done...I have a dog and live on the 10th floor and let me tell u puppy training was a pain but in the end worth it...

Just like you would any dog in a house put a leash on him and go for a walk I'm walking all the time. As for the expenses the dog is a gift from the kids dad who will pay for any vet etc bills. I DID NOT DO THIS ON A WHIM it was thought out carefully and thoroughly.

hp2

Where did that come from susy!! NONE of our business as to whom is going to pay for it!!

IT was just a ? we have always kinda lived in country setting so puppy training for us was open the door stand there watch him do his thing and bring him back in as for out side our dog always had run and if we were in he was tied up on a run line from the house the the tree and about 100 feet but when we were outside with him he was always loose

may be cute now but just wait 'till the vet bills start coming in,it's going to need all the shots plus a dog license also by looking at it's paws it's going to be a big dog ....it will eat tons of food and the mess it will make...I don't even wanna get into that lol... Good luck !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

LOL ~~~~~ I was just putting that comment out their because I'm sure someone was going too ask about the affording the puppy part cause of my financial situation.

Hello Commet!! What a cutie!!!
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

What a cutie!!
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">may be cute now but just wait 'till the vet bills start coming in,it's going to need all the shots plus a dog license also by looking at it's paws it's going to be a big dog ....it will eat tons of food and the mess it will make...I don't even wanna get into that lol... Good luck !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

OH NO MACS you were the first one I was going too call for help. LOL just teasing. I have a big school yard out my back door and we'll probably live there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL ~~~~~ I was just putting that comment out their because I'm sure someone was going too ask about the affording the puppy part cause of my financial situation. </div></div>

well that really wasn't my point....I really don't think a big dog like that is well suited to apartment living with small kids around. You will soon find that out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

He'll be a little ham Macs wait and see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">may be cute now but just wait 'till the vet bills start coming in,it's going to need all the shots plus a dog license also by looking at it's paws it's going to be a big dog ....it will eat tons of food and the mess it will make...I don't even wanna get into that lol... Good luck !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

OH NO MACS you were the first one I was going too call for help. LOL just teasing. I have a big school yard out my back door and we'll probably live there. </div></div>

well as long as you take care of it I have no problems [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He'll be a little ham Macs wait and see. </div></div>

Pull it's ears and tail hard and see what it does ..because thats what little kids do.

Wonderful little puppy. My question is where you will find one of those hamster wheels big enough for him to run around in when he's full grown!

Puppies/dogs are great companions and worth every headache, regardless of what the naysayers say. Apartment life might be rough, but I know others who have apartment dogs quite successfully.

My nine year old would never do that and surprisingly the baby is very gentle with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My nine year old would never do that and surprisingly the baby is very gentle with him. </div></div>

Thats what I thought too but I was wrong....specially very young kids don't understand yet.

Wonderful little puppy. My question is where you will find one of those hamster wheels big enough for him to run around in when he's full grown!

That was my next question for you guys LOL.

It's the loving and caring part that you give a dog no matter if you live in a apt. house or a cardboard box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just like you would any dog in a house put a leash on him and go for a walk I'm walking all the time. As for the expenses the dog is a gift from the kids dad who will pay for any vet etc bills. I DID NOT DO THIS ON A WHIM it was thought out carefully and thoroughly. </div></div>

yeah but everytime you take the dog out you have to drag the baby with you ...not easy

Well my dear the baby loves being out of her buggy and walking now so we will all go for a walk.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information