Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Remember a few weeks ago.....

Default Re: Remember a few weeks ago.....

My dog has lived in an apartment for 4 years and is well behaved in the apartment. In fact someone who moved in downhall saw me in the hall with her and said you have a dog in there? He says been here 3 months and never knew! I take me dog out regular and play with her, walk her. If I am gone for the day, she visits with my parents. It can be doen living in an apartment and many on here have met my dog and sees she is happy and content. She is well socialized and has been from when she was young. People who live in houses probablely open the door let their dog out to do their thing and bring them back in! I on the other hand dont' have the luxury and spend actual time with her outside! Don't pass judgement on the situation because you read somewhere where the dog got to big for the apartment! It is the person themselves with the dog not the living situation!!
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img] well said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: katste11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: General Lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kasta11 u should bring your hourses to bellview park so omar can run with them lol </div></div>

LOL I can't bring them all at once anymore...they no longer all fit! We'll have to pick a date and we'll bring a couple to play with Omar [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>

sounds good

omar when we got him

Omar now 8 months later lol

Guru Power Poster

I love the "lap" dogs [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the "lap" dogs [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] </div></div>

he thinks he is a Lap dog

Aren't all dogs lap dogs?
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

Guru Power Poster

Mine are lap dogs, too. The only problem is, my lap isn't big enough [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL ~~~~~ I was just putting that comment out their because I'm sure someone was going too ask about the affording the puppy part cause of my financial situation. </div></div>

aww what a cutie, and susy no need to explain anything, its no ones business but your about your financial situation [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    makes me want to go get another one, but 2 is enough for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    i am sure the kiddy's are just jumping with joy, he is adorable

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Velveteen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitty&mimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u know i see it this way, that pup has a good home, end of story
    i had 3 cats at one point in a one bedroom apt, we're all alive, everyone's great....
    as long as susy and the children love the dog, then he'll be happy </div></div>

It's never as you say "end of story", do you have a crystal ball or something? Three little cats are not the same and you know it.

Anyway, I hope SusyQ stays as dedicated as she is right now and wish her all the luck in the world, for the sake of her new dog. Just three weeks ago, I was at the local shelter when they were jam-packed with dogs wall to wall, and one big dog said on his card "got too big for apartment, could not handle him" and that's where I am seeing the tragedy. So good luck, and maybe your dog won't be another statistic. </div></div>

some people cannot handle dogs period,let alone in an apartment
    i guess the people that brought that dog to the shelter because he got too big didnt love him enough
    btw my cats are not little [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    it's all about the owners and how they are willing to handle the situations
    my friends had the same apartment as i did and they had a bull mastiff, they 'd bring him to my place sometimes to visit, 2 cats, a bull mastiff, and 4 adults....just for a few hours though, but anyway they managed fine

Guru Power Poster

I think a dog in an apartment with someone who actually has to take it out to go do its business is better off than the dog that lives in a house with lazy owners who don't exercise it and just let it out in their fenced in backyard.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of that myself sometimes [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] Although, I don't exactly have a fenced in yard [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

I'm jealous! I want a puppy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm jealous! I want a puppy! </div></div>

then go get one lol

I'm still so much in love with him guys he just so damn cute. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

make sure u get lots of pics they only stay small for a short time i have 100's of pics of OMAR lol

I am General I am.

Feel free to post more! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

Love the picture of Omar on your lap, General!! That's hilarious...and the look on his face is as tho he totally belongs right where he is!! Too cute.
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information