Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I need doggie bathing help!

Guru Power Poster

Default Re: I need doggie bathing help!

What is even weirder is that Stella isn't bugging me to eat [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] Usually, she's in my face starting around 2 (they don't eat dinner until 6) and she's just happily sitting here on the floor watching my baby playing with her toys. And I haven't fed her anything yet today. Unless she's on her death bed, if she doesn't eat breakfast, she waits until dinner. Same for all of them.

I know, I know...I'm a biotch when it comes to meals [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Banned

my one dog has been under the weather for a couple days now, he keeps throwing up and wont eat his treats, i always make sure they have a full bowl of food at all times, they dont pig out and eat it all at once the nibble threw out the day.

Guru Power Poster

Having multiple dogs, the absolute worst thing you could do (IMHO) is leave a full bowl of food down 24/7. It leads to obesity, for one thing. Not to mention, one or more dogs may not get the proper amount of food, either too much or too little. And one dog may become possessive over the bowl(s). Just not a good idea whatsoever.

And yeah yeah, it "works" for you or for someone else here. Don't get pissy with me, I don't say things to offend people. I say it because I care about the animals.

And like I said in my previous post, I'm a biotch about meals. At least I know who is eating what when and how much. If I left a full bowl down, I honestly don't think I'd have realized she wasn't eating.

Did she eat supper this evening?

Guru Power Poster

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

Had to yell at her to eat...but she managed [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] I'm so horrible I had to scare her into eating her meal lol

I know I just told you, but I think it's odd she was bugging me so I said "are you hungry?" and she did her little (big) spins around the living room a million times barking and ran into the kitchen...then sat there and looked at her bowl [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Stupid, stupid dog. I'll let you know if I have to bully her again in the morning [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img] You Go Girl!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

Had to yell at her to eat...but she managed [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] I'm so horrible I had to scare her into eating her meal lol

I know I just told you, but I think it's odd she was bugging me so I said "are you hungry?" and she did her little (big) spins around the living room a million times barking and ran into the kitchen...then sat there and looked at her bowl [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Stupid, stupid dog. I'll let you know if I have to bully her again in the morning [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hehe joys of the phone..if you don't answer here or on msn I just call you at home and harass you [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

Did Stella have to call Aunty Kat to hear her voice before she ate? ROFL

Guru Power Poster

Well, no luck at first this morning. Usually, she wakes, up goes outside then pesters me to eat. This morning, after going outside, she went right back up to her room to bed. I had to call her back down to eat, put her bowl down and well...here's a pic to show you my pompous little wench [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] She looked down right when I snapped it, but she was just staring out the kitchen door at Ivan.

I did manage to bully her into eating again, though. But she took her sweet time like I was forcing her to do the impossible lol

Gawd, your dogs are gorgeous!! I love it when you post pictures of them! I have a secret crush(oops, secret is out!) on Great Danes.
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

Guru Power Poster

In all fairness, Stella is very photogenic lol It's too bad they weren't here when you dropped by before [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] They would have loved a pet or two lol

I would have been in heaven!!!
    It's two a.m.

I just realized, I kinda have the same taste in dogs as you and Kat...Chi's and Danes...only the man of the house says NO Danes! He sucks! LOL!
    It's two a.m.

Guru Power Poster

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img] My Danes were here before my man. He had no choice lol But when he met Ivan and Ivan started acting like a 200lbs puppy falling all over him, he was hooked [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Just have to get that first meeting to be a success!

Awww Stella misses us *sniff* we should stop by today and have a visit with her [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information