Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pics of "Jethro", our soon to be new baby. :)

Default Pics of "Jethro", our soon to be new baby. :)

As most of you know, I'm getting my pup next week. Here are some pics of him that I promised Kuiet & Kat:

2 days old with mom:

2 Weeks:

3 Weeks:

7 Weeks:

Today: 9 Weeks: (after being cropped a couple days ago)

Default Re: Pics of "Jethro", our soon to be new baby. :)

OMG YIPS HE'S GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait till he comes home!! I just wanna snuggle and kiss him [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] Aww, thanx! Now I'm Super Excited lol. More than I was when we were talkin on msn last night lol.

I need you to show me how to teach him to give hugs like Celeste does lol. I love that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YIPS RAWKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] Aww, thanx! Now I'm Super Excited lol. More than I was when we were talkin on msn last night lol. </div></div>

I'm getting just as excited and he isn't even mine! lol And I will gladly teach him how to give hugs [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

How does Celeste give hugs???

Ivan's puppy hugs were the best! I'd make him sit, then I'd bend down to him, he'd put his paws on my shoulders and around my neck and I'd pick him up in my arms. Obviously, I couldn't do it for very long [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] And I had to teach him not to do it anymore because he started knocking over strangers who bent over to pet him [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

I think I'm more excited for you than kat is [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] When is our first big play date?! And I wanna be one of the first to see him!! hehehe
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Celeste's hugs are so gentle. You can say "hug" and she sits, and raises her paw like in a "shake a paw" gesture, then when you grab her paw, she stands and you put her paws over your shoulders. From there, she's all kisses. It's priceless!!

As for play dates, I can't wait. Next week sometime! I'm not sure on the status of his ears at that point, but apparently he should be okay by then. Sheryl (the breeder) says they are already ripping the foam off each other. lol

Guru Power Poster

How much does he weigh now? How tall is he?

And Ivan can give kisses like that!! He's just very clumsy and not so delicate [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I think I'm more excited for you than kat is [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] When is our first big play date?! And I wanna be one of the first to see him!! hehehe </div></div>

ppfffttt I'll fight ya for him lol or I'll just sick my girls on ya while I snuggle with Jethro [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much does he weigh now? How tall is he?

And Ivan can give kisses like that!! He's just very clumsy and not so delicate [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] </div></div>

I've got NO idea. I forgot to ask, lol. I was too discombubulated with other questions, and forgot. I think she'll be so relieved when I get him, so I won't be hounding her with questions lol. But, I don't think I'll leave her alone because once show time comes, I'll be bugging her like crazy again!

Lol.. about Ivan's kisses. Yip, he's "THE MAN". Wouldn't change him EVER.

Guru Power Poster

Are you going to enter him in the show in May...? hehe

He'll be just 6 months. So, if he can, possibly we will. I'm working on getting him on a waiting list for the conformation classes. I really hope so. I don't expect to win or anything at first, lol. But, all we can do is try, and gain experience. Maybe you can show him!!

Guru Power Poster

You'll more than likely make it to the group at least. Not usually a lot of Danes in the show here and if they are, they're just doing specialties lol

But that's too far away...we need to schedule a play date for next week!! I don't have to bring my dogs...I'd be more than happy to do the playing myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] hehe

LMAO You're killin me. I'm home today with a queasy stomach. Laughing doesn't help. That's just too funny. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I bet that after a day or two here with Dakota the beotch, he'll be so thankful to play with real dogs!

Guru Power Poster

Stella's quite the nasty little hag, too. Maybe the boys should have a play date...and kat doesn't have any boys so :P hehe

Bring him to see my girls!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

HEY!! Listen here woman! Aside from maybe Storm..my girls will be VERY happy to see Jethro

Guru Power Poster

Geez...maybe you should get a boy and join in all our boy fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img] You and your stinky girls...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information