Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Body Detoxifiers

Default Body Detoxifiers

Anyone ever try this?
    If so what has worked and where can you get something thats safe to use?

Becoming a Regular Here

Default Re: Body Detoxifiers

I have tried this. I usually detox one a year. You can have side effects such as headache or nausea.......nothing to serious. I usually purchase all my supplements from Dr.Tracy Folkard naturopathic doctor she is listed in the phonebook or you can try any health store. I would recommend either the one on Trunk rd or the one in the station mall they too are very knowlegeable!
    If you have any ?? you can pm me! Good Luck!

"they" say working out on a rebounded (mini trampoline) or at the vibrogym will detox your lymph glands. i have also gone to tracy folkard for colonic detox. you take a series of 3 or 4 colonics, one per week at about $50. each. i dont know that i felt alot better, but mentally it made me feel better.

Well I went to the health store in the station mall and spoke with a young girl
    I bought the 15 day cleanse for starters called "First Cleanse" by Renew Life
    You take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night for 15 days
    So I am going to try this and see how it works
    Side effects seem pretty mild but we will see if i experience any

please keep us informed on how it is working and how you are feeling. thx

A friend of mine does this every year. She feels much better after doing them.

Basically you take the pills and adjust your eating habits (depending on what cleanses you are doing) She usually does a Candida cleanse in addition to the normal one.

Her side effects are a little lightheadedness. But, other then that she is fine.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

How much does this cost?
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

i looked on eBay it cost 13 and change up to 23 and change...and Peanut how do you find this product working for you...
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

Becoming a Regular Here

I have tried the "master Cleanse" for 10 days and it works wonderful. Providing you eat normal after all that work.

You never go hungry

IMHO

Dri nk plenty of water and you get a clean,daily cleanse.

I've done the "Master Cleanse" as well, for 14 days. I lost 15 1/2 pounds.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Organic, apple cider vinegar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it.
    When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it. </div></div>
    Yes, it does taste yucky, but if it's watered down enough it isn't so bad, it's about the best detox there is, aside from changing your diet, completely.

Make sure what ever brand that you use that its an actual detox. A lot of them are pretty much just laxatives. There is a place across from the coo coo clock that is offering a free detox and cleanse kit to new cutomers. Its a $50 value. U Weight Loss Clinic or something? Its owned by 2 Naturopath Doctors from TO.
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it. </div></div>
    Yes, it does taste yucky, but if it's watered down enough it isn't so bad, it's about the best detox there is, aside from changing your diet, completely. </div></div>
    It does come in a pill form;
    Apple Cider Vinegar tablets

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information