Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ALTER BRIDGE videos on youtube

Default ALTER BRIDGE videos on youtube

I know this is likely the wrong section. But there are tonne of crappy bands that are selling crappy music now days. This band is one that is getting lots of radio play and definitely keeping rock alive. Just thought I'd post these for everyone to watch and appreciate.

Keep in mind this band used to be Creed LOL..... the only difference is they have a different guy singing. Oh, and he can play guitar like a S.O.B. too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6tfrjc1E0&NR=1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KRUpbkzEdrY
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

Default Re: ALTER BRIDGE videos on youtube

thats pretty crappy alright

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats pretty crappy alright </div></div>
    Huh? I didn't say Alter Bridge was crappy. They are the complete opposite of crappy.

Do you have an opinion of your own or are you just agreeing with what you "think" you read. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats pretty crappy alright </div></div>
    Huh? I didn't say Alter Bridge was crappy. They are the complete opposite of crappy.

Do you have an opinion of your own or are you just agreeing with what you "think" you read. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>

that was my opinion .....crappy band

Hmmmm.... Ok then. Why do you think they are crappy? What do you consider to be great music?

I hear in these songs, great guitar work, great drumming, great singing, great lyrics..... what can be improved?

If thats music then.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

I also think Alter Bridge is crap... Even Creed was better, and Scott ( call me jesus ) Stapp was as pretentious and over dramatic as heck...

alter bridge is awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Geoff7983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even Creed was better..... </div></div>
    Are you kidding me? LOL
    Creed was alright back in their day but man, Alter Bridge is waaaaayyyyyy better. Mark Tremonti never got to play like that before. I think Stapp is crap and was holding them back.

"Stapp is crap and was holding them back" &lt;-- HAHA Dr. Seuss?

But seriously, listening to the first song I wasn't sure what I thought. Second song, really not too bad at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrAt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Stapp is crap and was holding them back" &lt;-- HAHA Dr. Seuss?</div></div>
    I knew someone would say that. LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrAt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But seriously, listening to the first song I wasn't sure what I thought. Second song, really not too bad at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
    That second song is being played a lot on 101.3FM.

I don't listen to the radio much so I haven't heard it until now. To be honest, I wasn't even sure who they were until Creed came up. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If thats music then.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

"If it's too loud, yer too old!!!"

My seven grandkids agree!!!
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

I have to admit, I had a hard time listening to it. He has a high whine note every once in a while that sounds accidental. He sounds forced. Maybe it's just my mood today but I know that as of right now I wouldn't buy their stuff or download it.

I love loud, my son complains about how I like the windows shaking.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Sorry, I was mentioning Creed was better as a way of stating my utter dislike for Alter Bridge... Creed is also crap... I love good music, different stuff that mixes it up a bit, Bloc Party, The View, The Kooks, Arcade Fire, Kaiser Chiefs... Thats some of the stuff im listening to now...

[/quote]
    That second song is being played a lot on 101.3FM. [/quote]

Just because its on the radio doesnt mean its good......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Geoff7983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I was mentioning Creed was better as a way of stating my utter dislike for Alter Bridge... Creed is also crap... I love good music, different stuff that mixes it up a bit, Bloc Party, The View, The Kooks, Arcade Fire, Kaiser Chiefs... Thats some of the stuff im listening to now... </div></div>

oh man rofl at your music dude

Ain't that the truth. I don' even have to listen to them. I already know they're lame. Scott Stapp got his [censored] kicked though, that's pretty funny.
    The cuter the animal, the more delicious they taste.

Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If thats music then.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

lol @ Super Gram, we could say the same for the music you listen to but to each their own right?

I know full well that just because it's on the radio doesn't mean it's good. I listen to a lot of metal that never gets played on the radio. One example is a band called Throwdown. But, I googled one of the bands you mentioned. Bloc Party. I listened to one of their songs....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOeFiII9mSE

Sorry, but that was just gross and my ears hurt now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information