Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: ALTER BRIDGE videos on youtube

Guru Power Poster

Default Re: ALTER BRIDGE videos on youtube

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moochkita</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What song? </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3qsy4pCaw </div></div>

Why would you say that's my buddy...?
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moochkita</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What song? </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3qsy4pCaw </div></div>

Why would you say that's my buddy...? </div></div>

because he is

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're an idiot. </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

well... as someone who mostly listens to death metal, i actually enjoyed that first alter bridge song you posted, "ties that bind". The guitar was pretty killer, and i like how his voice is completely different than stapp's, plus the music as a whole is a whole lot more aggressive.
    I dont like creed at all.

i dont see myself liustening to AB regularly, but they're sure brought the music to a whole new level. (compared to creed)

Gimme Slayer or Cannibal Corpse anyday.
    Q6600 @ 2.85ghz
    Asus P5N-D 750i
    ATi HD3870
    2GB Kingston Hyper-X PC8500
    Antec PowerTrio 650w

Here's a decent another decent Alter Bridge tune you might like Rich. It's call "White Knuckles". There's a dude picking along but he's good..... and I like his shirt! KSE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKnM0mHQJZA
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: \m/ Rich \m/</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well... as someone who mostly listens to death metal, i actually enjoyed that first alter bridge song you posted, "ties that bind". The guitar was pretty killer, and i like how his voice is completely different than stapp's, plus the music as a whole is a whole lot more aggressive.

i dont see myself liustening to AB regularly, but they're sure brought the music to a whole new level. (compared to creed)

Gimme Slayer or Cannibal Corpse anyday. </div></div>

how bout cryptopsy, sepultura?

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: \m/ Rich \m/</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well... as someone who mostly listens to death metal, i actually enjoyed that first alter bridge song you posted, "ties that bind". The guitar was pretty killer, and i like how his voice is completely different than stapp's, plus the music as a whole is a whole lot more aggressive.

Coal Chamber isnt as heavy as i thought theyd be

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moochkita</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: \m/ Rich \m/</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well... as someone who mostly listens to death metal, i actually enjoyed that first alter bridge song you posted, "ties that bind". The guitar was pretty killer, and i like how his voice is completely different than stapp's, plus the music as a whole is a whole lot more aggressive.

how bout cryptopsy, sepultura?
    </div></div>

both those bands are amazing... have you checked out Kataklysm or Destruction?

I really enojy the Montreal metal scene, there's a lot of good bands that have come from there, like cryptopsy, quo vadis, necronomicon, Ion Dissonance. Just so much incredible stuff comes out of quebec.
    Q6600 @ 2.85ghz
    Asus P5N-D 750i
    ATi HD3870
    Antec PowerTrio 650w

Guru Power Poster

im not too crazy for death metal

ah... i prefer old school threash, like testament, exodus, overkill, merciful fate, razor, and the like... but i definitely also love good brutal death metal
    Q6600 @ 2.85ghz
    Asus P5N-D 750i
    ATi HD3870
    Antec PowerTrio 650w

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information