i flushed the dns and got it working

Guru Power Poster

Default Re: WoW

good

Guru Power Poster

I never liked WOW and still don't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never liked WOW and still don't. </div></div>
    Who cares? I smell someone trolling. Please don't rain down your usual [censored] storm on another subject. That responce you gave right there is the exact spot and reason most every subject you corrupt turns to [censored].
    Back on to the subject , I also had a disconnect today on Durotan.

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Famous MadMax Returns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never liked WOW and still don't. </div></div>

you dont like girls either so its not saying much

I'm Waiting on Warhammer.

I have began playing more Wow than ever over the last few months. For me no other game compares and I have little interest in any others. Its the only game where I might turn my computer on and for go surfing and jump right in the game. Usually it's to see if my items have sold at the Auction House. I'm up to 1800 gold.

Hey Ultra, I bet all the gold is slowing you down. You can give some to me if you want? I mean, I could hold it for you. HECK, I could even spend it for you too!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheManInBlack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Famous MadMax Returns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never liked WOW and still don't. </div></div>

you dont like girls either so its not saying much </div></div>
    LMAO!!!!
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Ultra, I bet all the gold is slowing you down. You can give some to me if you want? I mean, I could hold it for you. HECK, I could even spend it for you too!! </div></div>
    Check out a few of the add-ons like Auctioneer and Quest Helper as they will help you earn and get a handle on the economy. Like real life the only way to get ahead is work and spend less and thats how I get money.

ya quest helper is pretty good, so is lightheaded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultra54</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Ultra, I bet all the gold is slowing you down. You can give some to me if you want? I mean, I could hold it for you. HECK, I could even spend it for you too!! </div></div>
    Check out a few of the add-ons like Auctioneer and Quest Helper as they will help you earn and get a handle on the economy. Like real life the only way to get ahead is work and spend less and thats how I get money. </div></div>

I like screen space. I hate addons lol. I don't have ANY and don't want any. Ergh. I like being able to see as much around me as possible.

I am a big spender. Hehe...

What server is everyone on?

Is Blizzrd "dumbing down" WOW?
    I agree with the author that no Bliz isn't dumbing down Wow. I play on Durotan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like screen space. I hate addons lol. I don't have ANY and don't want any. Ergh. I like being able to see as much around me as possible.
    </div></div>
    You make a valid point for sure and as a matter of fact Blizzard once mentioned that if they could do anything different they would have made the screen less cluttered. This being said, the two addon I mentioned are not seen on your screen so to speak.

I am on warsong

Hubby, the kids and myself are all on Gorefiend. Auctioneer never worked properly for me but QuestHelper is great! I also downloaded HealBot and it works great now that I'm used to it but unfortunately, it takes up quite a bit of screen space. I was up to 2000g but went Holy so am down to 400g after buying all new gear. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Hubby, on the other hand, is "down" to 4000g. Grrrr.. he usually holds tight around 5000g. Lucky bugger. lol

i am on lethon and andorhal

5 grand eh, now thats impressive. My kid and his cousin can't save if their lives depended on it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information