Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I can't do this...

Default Re: I can't do this...

Yes but he won't be here in the morning with his tail wagging or at night when I kiss his forehead.

Hey SusyQ...me is really sad that you couldn't keep Spanky...i hope that he will be happy where he is going...and is glad that you will still be able to see and visit with him...hugggz
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

Thankyou

Suzy, i am just sick to my stomach that you and your family have to go through this!! do they have dog police that go around and weigh the dogs?? I wish you didn't have to do this, but being in a co op, you can see the potential of some of the tenants getting big, scary kinds of dogs, and with a large population of young children, there is a safety concern there, i am assuming that is why the rule was made. But your little sweety doesn't look like it should go... i hope things work out for you guys,,, and to put a positve spin on it,,, at least you got to get to know each other, and have each other in your lives,,, even if it is only a little bit. that is probably hard to take , but try to think of positve things,, and not dwell.. take care and love each other.

As of today my little boy is gone but let me tell you its not the last time I'll see him. The new owners are absolutely wonderful. They have a dog 12 years old who is blind by someone in the neighbourhood who poisoned him and they still kept him love him payed alot of money too get him help and that showed me they love their animals. They have a computer and the son will email me pics and I can call there and go visit anytime I wish. He's still my Spanky but he's just not here. I have lost ALL RESPECT for this building I live in and will never RAVE about it too anyone again. The owners have no compassion whatsoever.

Guru Power Poster

I'm sorry Susy [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] At the very least, you know he is somewhere where he's going to be loved dearly...and you can see him any time!!
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Thanks *kuietgrl* and you have helped alot by just being here.

Guru Power Poster

No problem, Susy [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I'm almost always around if you ever need someone to talk to...
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Well that's very sad but just remember it could have been worse. At least now you know the people and you can visit and have updates. That's alway a great thing. I hope you start to feel better soon.
    Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information