Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing Black Lab Puppy

Default Re: Missing Black Lab Puppy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $harky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Macs needs a dog of his own [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] </div></div>

not in this life time ..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs? </div></div>

because I'm me and I don't like little doggies [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] </div></div>

he is such a hard a$$,,,he has nothing positive to say, about anying,, so don't let him bother you!! hope you find the puppy soon! </div></div>

I say lot a positive things ...just not about dogs or things I don't believe in </div></div>

I challenge you to post one,,1,,, positive thing you have posted on this site in the last 24 hrs.

searching feveriously MACS?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">searching feveriously MACS? </div></div>

no ..but it's nice to know you're so fascinated by me [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

so far from the proper adverb,,, but if that is what gets you through the day,, i can recommend a site where you might find help!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only irresponsible dog owners lose their dogs so I don't feel sorry for them at all </div></div>

That is not true. Dogs can get away sometimes even when they are tied up or behind a fence. It happens.

Anyways, back to the topic!

My parents live on Joel Court. I will tell them to keep a look out. Poor puppy.

did they find the puppy????????

2 nights ago it was on Adrian, he was wearing a collar,i couldn't tell what color. it was late
    he was really ruff looking.
    patches of fur missing , etc.
    somewhat friendly..
    i pulled up in my driveway, and he came over and sniffed out my car. LOL. then growled at me, and started wagging his tail.
    Cant keep a secret, if it never was a secret to start..

call the shelter and report the dog missing. that way if someone calls to report finding it the shelter can refer that person to the owner or the owner to the finder.

Anything yet?

yes, they found the dog. Thanks for the help.

J*B

Great to hear a happy ending!
    I found an American fella's black lab one day, (or I guess it found me) ..kinda just wandered into my yard one day. I called the HS and he had already called there looking for it, so needless to say 'Drifter' and his tear-faced owner were re-united.

Lucky Seven thats wonderful. Hope he wasn't too shakin up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great to hear a happy ending!
    I found an American fella's black lab one day, (or I guess it found me) ..kinda just wandered into my yard one day. I called the HS and he had already called there looking for it, so needless to say 'Drifter' and his tear-faced owner were re-united. </div></div>

awe, thats nice. its such a horrible feeling when they are lost. im glad the black puppy is home safe and sound too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information