Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: reoccuring dream

Banned

Default Re: reoccuring dream

last night had a dream is was playin floor hockey with some classmates i guess in my elementary schools gym. we were playing and i seemed to be scoring most of the goals! i was awesome, i scored like goal after goal and everyone was astonished and going crazy. anyways at the endof the game, they all dumped water on me and i was soaked wet. we then walked back to classroom???

Could mean that you know you are capable of a lot, but not to get carried away when it comes to group activities- share the lime light, and make sure you share and help others as well.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Banned

last nite had a dream where i was bak in my elementary school again but this time around i was in my grade 8 room with my teacher and funny thing there was a classroom setup outside in the school yard. there was the teachers desk, and all the students desks and chairs were setup (all on the rocks in the school yard?!). apparently this wasnt my class but the other Grade 8 class. anyways everything in the dream is quite blurry as well, but i remember those 2 points the most

Banned

k i just had to strange dreams the past few mornings. i find that the later i go to sleep and the more tired i am the more i end up dreaming. normally, i never sleep on my back but almost always on my right side. funny though my first dream was about me back at my elementary school we were waiting in line orderly to get out of class for the bell to ring i guess, but i guess some of us wanted to sneak out early, well i was with the few that did sneak out.

we wnded up going to a detention room to wait the last few minutes. but problem is the detention lady was asking names and i knew i wasnt supposed to be there, so i sorta hung around while someone sitting across from me was waiting till the actual person came for their detention, so they got away scott free i was just waiting to say i wanted to go washroom then take off but didnt do it in the dream its funny causet hese were people that i went to high school with and theyre in my grade school???

anyways my second dream was pretty cool in fact that i like exploring and frozen beaches in winter time. i was with a few buddies we trekked onto this beach in the winter time, im thinking it was up north but still by a lake but in view of some mountain ranges across the lake.????? well anyways we used this 4wheeler or some sort of vehcile to trek the landscape and i remember i ended up driving it up this cliff area no prob, i was a bit hesitant at first anyways we got up t to a magnificnet view over the lake where we could actually see other snow capped mountains behind that we wouldnt see from the ground level. it was sorta cool reminded me of when my cousin from europe came and we went to pancake and looked across the frozen lake superior and stood on the beach. anyways we made it up the cliff then made our way back down to trek more, at this point we must of lost some sort of part to the vehicle we were using.

so i attempted to go back up the cliff to look for it and it seems this was all aimed at me that i lost it???? so all i remember is walking the beach noticing the watery areas and some areas where gravel and rocks rise above those areas. but ends here.

u gotta get off the drugs dude.

Banned

i had a dream earlier this morning about me working back at NuComm. supposedly i was getting really aggitated at the customers on the phones on the quota guidelines i didnt fall in. i remmeber an EPS (Supervisor) came to me cause i was constantly in Not Ready cause i was getting angered. all i remember next is me leaving my chair and making my way to the door. i said something like i never wanted to come back but you wanted me back here..?????

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information