Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reggie's

Default reggie's

i thought it was a myth. but i went there and ordered a normal bacon cheeseburger. then they sent me this

this burger was massive and only cost me 6$. quite good as well. i am surprised i ate it without a triple bypass to follow. go check out reggies. pretty good service there as well [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: reggie's

Yeah I went to reggies before and their burgers are massive. Have you ever seen the Jake Burger? If you think that cheeseburger is huge, you'll faint when you see the Jake Burger
    <insert witty comment here>

That would feed this 5ft 3 inch 110 pd. girl for a week! Holy Crow!!!!

i did see the jake burger. in fact a friend of mine 'DOUBLE R' seemingly ate that May 6th of 2006.. his name is on the poster. thats like 4 pounds of meat

I could do it...4lbs of meat...Mmm... even if I couldn't walk for an hour afterwards.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

Becoming a Regular Here

what about the Ernie Burger? ever heard of that at Ernies on queen street? thats pretty big too in fact you are supposed to call 1/2 hour before picking it up (if your'e ordering it to go) because it takes 1/2 hour to cook it!

Becoming a Regular Here

OMG and the Clyde's burger across the river. I don't know which street that is but its under the bridge where you catch the Ferry to Sugar Island. Thats huge too and very delicious. Best cheeseburger I have ever had.

Simba

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] perfect burger for hubby!!

Oh man, I used to be a big meat eater, but now I try to stick close to the Canada Food Guide. That much meat now would kill me, I'm sure.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information