Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii

Default Re: Wii

Ok so 700 may be a stretch but I certainly wont let it go for 200
    <insert witty comment here>

To bad it's not modified, then it would be worth 700$.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Well if anyone here is willing to pay $700 for a wii - i'll sell you my $400 unlocked iPhone for $1000 [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Becoming a Regular Here

its a deal....will you take 1300 cash?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abbydog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its a deal....will you take 1300 cash?</div></div>

Your kidding right?
    <insert witty comment here>

I have a Wii I bought when they first came out. For the Wii, two remotes, two nunchuks,remote charger, 3 games + Wii Sports all EXCELLENT Condition....

Hmmm.

$314 (Wii)
    $25 + $30 (remotes, price appx)
    $30 (Remote Charger)
    $60 + $60 + $20 (games)
    +_________________
    $539

Lets round up to $550 because prices are more or less and there is tax and all that.

So I spent $550 on the above items since Nov 19th, 2006.

Now for what I'd sell.

All of the items above are used. All good working condition. Discs in excellent condition. Remotes used but like new.

I'd be looking for about $375-$400.

If I were to just sell the Wii, 1 Remote and 1 Nunchuk I'd take the 200.

So, I am not selling mine. But I think Anything over $500 is asking a big much for this offer. If the remotes have cracks, you can only assume it wasn't GREATLY taken care of and would wonder the condition of the console itself, sensor bar and discs, as all of these can be easily broken.

Of course, I would wait until I got the BEST offer and let people fight for it. But the Wii is NOT that hard to get anymore. They were hard the first year they were out, by the time that phase started to fade Christmas came and they were hard to find again. Now that should be slowing down. You can order them online as well now.

They arent as hard to come by as they were at christmas time, anyone that pays that much is a nut, if nobody has them in stock, wait a couple days, Futureshop usually has them and walmart had them in yesterday afternoon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Canadian13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abbydog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its a deal....will you take 1300 cash?</div></div>

Your kidding right? </div></div>
    You really need to ask?
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

Banned

"Crack came from a drop off the couch."

well if it fell off the couch it may not work as well as it did before the fall..lol..

Becoming a Regular Here

I was kidding dude..sorry but i needed the sarcasm...i thought that was what this thread was about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shawn's Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

"Crack came from a drop off the couch."

well if it fell off the couch it may not work as well as it did before the fall..lol.. </div></div>

Mines seen the floor as well as teh wall and ceiling at high speeds lol, must be a big friggen couch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information