Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Challenge #83

Becoming a Regular Here

Default Challenge #83

Thank you everyone for your votes..All of the pictures were AWESOME. I want to thank the academy ...hehehehhe..(always wanted to say that!!)

Anyway I have been trying to think of something unique for a challenge..and this is what I've come up with. The idea I thought of is Scanned photos. A photo that was taken before the world of Digital pictures. Something that you had to scan. I'm looking for "OLDER photos" Something of days gone by. A look back through the hands of time. They dont necessarily have to be taken by you but at least be taken by a family member (not something you found online)

I will add a few examples once I get to my home computer where they are stored.

I hope this is acceptable as a subject. If anyone has an objection. Please just let me know and i'll try to think of someting different.

Default Re: Challenge #83

My scanner doesn't work [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

this challenge sucks.

and im not apologizing for saying that either.
    honestly.

Most people dont own a scanner, like me, and the OLD pics I do own weren't taken by ME (which is in the "rules" .. the picture has to be taken by the poster)

BOO
    .Wheresoever.you.go.
    .go.with.all.your.heart.

.Confucius.

I think the challenge is a good idea, but not too many people will not have the chance to enter something. I have a scanner, but I don't have old pictures because I am not old enough.

I hate using things that aren't mine. What would there be to be proud of.

I think it is a great challenge and I am so sorry for perhaps starting this negativity. Yes, I and some others will not be able to post pictures. But, I am so looking forward to seeing what others post. Millie is old as dirt, maybe we will see some BC pics!! lol

J*B

No scanner here either!

Becoming a Regular Here

ok..i know it is highly unusual and i'm sorry if it didnt work out..i will change the topic ok...sorry if i offended anyone or came up witha bad topic .just trying to think of new and unusual ideas..after while everything is already done...how about this one...how about since i just got a new puppy..pictures of our pets?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information