Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: living by the graveyard.

Default living by the graveyard.

has any one ever lived by a grave yard? I use to on peoples road and lots of things strange happened windows and doors opening noises any one experience this?
    yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery. and today is a gift.

Default Re: living by the graveyard.

Graveyards are really only for the living to grieve and remember, not many Earthbound souls will be there unless they passed away there. Most hang around land they are used to/attached to emotionally and create their own sort of existence/reality. What can happen often though, is since energy is so powerful it can be echo'd. So when you have hundreds of people going to the same place to mourn , cry, and grieve it will build up a certain amount of chaotic energy that ripples/echos (Like when a stone is thrown in the water and you see the ripples in the water even tho the stone is no longer in sight). That energy can be quite a nuissance if someone tries to live around a cemetary. It will do all sorts of strange things..Energy is very alive(though, not a soul/entity).
    It can be cleansed away by any cleansing ritual a person feels comfy with, but living by a place that always seems to attract the same vibes, will more than likely bring it back (which is the difficult part...always needing to cleanse th area).

I'd never want to live by a cemetary for that reason..Energy is a lot more noisier than an Earthbound is.
    An example of an echo is when people drive by old war zones where people were bombed, shot, and the like. Many people claim to see ghosts of soldiers, horses, and bombs. This isn't really a bomb staying behind or a horse or a soldier staying behind reliving the event (that would be dreadful and sad if they had to) but it's their energy that was left behind in the tragic event.
    Hope this helps anyone who lives by a graveyard and feels scared or worried about troubled spirits visiting them [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Then there are people who coincedentally live by cemetaries but have very loud relatives on the Other Side who really want to say Hi and get a message through [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] hehe

This is jmho [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Well nothing weird is gonna happen its just a piece of land but it would be spooky.
    No Quirky Message For Ju

Banned

oooooooooo sounds scary to me :shock:

Becoming a Regular Here

Redrose, I beg to differ about your opinion but please allow me to explain, cemetaries are areas of very high supernatural activity, because wandering spirits usually do not know that they have passed on until they come to the comclusion that they are not able to communicate with anyone, that they cannot be seen and interact with the living environment around them. Once they realise that they are dead, the first place they seek for evidence of their death is a cemetary, so that they can view their own tomb stone. Which I why I believe that cemetaries are places of very high levels of supernatural activity. Some souls take it harder than others, and need more answers, so they will linger and wait around their stone for someone to come and visit them. Some will ascend to the light immediately, they are all different.

I respectfully would disagree with that idea as something that is a common factor to consider or worry about.

There are without a doubt thousands of souls with different personalities-but for the most part they hate movement and travel. I would think it is the exception(not the rule) to visit a grave.
    As a medium, I have never seen any in graveyards and really don't feel the thread starter had anything to worry about in her old home. With so many spiritual people being born lately and within the past 50 years we will start to see a decline in Earthound souls(for those of you who are interested [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] )
    I am told by my Guides it doesn't happen enough to worry about, but I am definitely not saying your concept is wrong.
    There are MANY alternatives, but I don't get into them on soonett-Just the most common and the most common solutions. Residual energy(activity) causes people the most problems and is the most likely to be mistaken for a soul(activity).

Earthbounds create their own reality around them-so it's tough for them to want to do anything else. They also have spirit guides and angels trying to convince them (So they are told straight away. Which is why knowing is not usually the reason for staying behind (attachments to people, land, or situations are)and more than not fear judgement/hell-if Christian and taught they had sinned)
    So , definitely possible they could return to the grave- but not common(That's only part we would disagree on is how common it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img] ) since things look different (they are still in their own energy vibration) Harder to find and move around correctly.
    I'll end my post here, and those that disagree don't have believe what I say of course [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I always say, take what the heart agrees with and leave the rest.

On another note-If anyone has ever seen Fate Magazine keep an eye out for my article on How to Communicate with Guides [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] (USA mag). Not sure when it will be published, few months maybe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif[/img]
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

K i know everybody will think im making this up but:

late 90s..98-99..i was in one of those moods just to drive....so im coming up peoples road, stop at the 4way stop at the cemetaries...i just start to move..my watch beeps midnight and the driver side lower control arm shatters (suspension part for ppl who dont know cars)leaving me stranded.....

then of course I got the ppl driving by with stupid questions that remind me of Blue Collar Comedy tour "Here's your sign"...cause everybody that drove by said...truck break down? said nope, just thought id park in a middle of a 4way stop and hang with some dead ppl lol

but anyways true story

maybe someone there wanted you to stop in and visit
    yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery. and today is a gift.

Banned

whats da big deal of living by a graveyard?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats da big deal of living by a graveyard? </div></div>

yeah ..it's not like have loud parties or anything....they make pretty quiet neighbors

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats da big deal of living by a graveyard? </div></div>

yeah ..it's not like have loud parties or anything....they make pretty quiet neighbors </div></div>

it only spooks you out IF YOU WANT IT TO

James V P, was on Dr. Phil saying how you won't find any haunted graveyards, there just isn't enough energy for them to sustain themselves. They are more likely to be in the hospitals, airports and other busy people filled places-I have to agree.

yeah...you watch too much horror movies lol...jk

oh wait...i like that movie night of the living dead wooooohahahah!

lol, I can't personally watch horror movies. The plot holes kill me lol

i had similar stuff happen to me(after someone close to me passed away) but i don't think it was connected to the place. it was connected to myself because when i left(moved twice) the same things were still happening. it stopped shortly after i started my new family and i think that is when the person knew i would be okay now and decided to move on, or at least not be around so much to check on me.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

I grew up on Peoples Rd. near the grave yard. We used to play hide and seek there. One night I fell in an open grave an couldn't get out. Luckily for me, when digging the grave, the backhoe scraped against the coffin of the next grave over so I was able to step on it to boost myself and get out.
    Nothing weird ever happened.

We also used to steal candles from the grave yard for our forts.
    Pretty steady supply for years.
    No hauntings.

Kid I knew faked hanging himself from a tree beside the road of the graveyard. A couple of people called the cops and it stopped the Peoples Road bus.
    He's dead now, but I'm pretty sure it was unrelated.
    One never knows though

i lived a few doors down from the grave yard on peoples for about 13 years and nothing was strange for me.
    If someone speaks badly of you, live so that none will believe it!

ehh dream...you and i should watch horror movies togather we can both scare eachother ...hehehe

LOL

dream i sent you a pm...and yes your freakin me out...

our story are very much the same!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information