Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: living by the graveyard.

Default Re: living by the graveyard.

got it [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.Ē-Kahlil Gibran

I read this thread yesterday and thought "meh, I live 2 doors away from the cemetery and nothing weird has happened".

Yesterday when I got home from work my daughter (who'd been off school sick all day and home alone) says "Mom, there's a ghost in our basement".

I laughed..like I always do.

She says "No, Mom, seriously!!" Yesterday afternoon she was down in the recroom laying on the chesterfield watching tv. Kado, (our 6 month old puppy), was laying on his bed on the floor in front of her. All of a sudden he jumps up, looks at the wall over my daughter's head and starts this low gutteral growl/whine, then he starts barking like a maniac..his hackles all up, teeth bared and everything.

Now, this is a dog that rarely barks and certainly never behaves like that. She said he was "going right mental" and that she's "never heard him make a noise like that before" Then, as quick as he started he stopped. He just laid back down and relaxed.

I told her the dog was probably just dreaming.

..scared the livin' crap outta her nonetheless.

I think it's a coincidence that I was reading this thread yesterday and yesterday was the first time anything like that has happened in that house (to us).

Also, is it a coincidence that I live 200 yards from the spot where Melody and Harley's bodies were found and this happened on the day the man accused was found guilty?

hmmm..makes ya wonder.
    The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

dogs and animals are very sensitive towards many energy patterns in the air, I wouldnt be surprised if there were some negative risidual energies floating due to the murder situation and the emotions prevocked over it for sure.
    Mentioning how the dog may have been dreaming reminds me of how my Hound dog doesnt know to howl (never has) unless she is in a dream and she sounds like a ghost haunting a place lol. Maybe that's why she doesnt do it lol.
    When I was born I was so surprised I didnít talk for a year and a half.

My best friend lived beside the train tracks on forth line...and strange things happened in her house all the time, not scarry things but strange things, i also know that her uncle was killed buy the train when her mother was supposed to be watching him.

I lived near the graveyard for 19 years. Visited, played, and stole from there in my youth.
    All my friends grew up around there.
    My mom still lives there and I am there all the time to help her. She moved in 50 years ago.
    She has never had a paranormal experience..
    So my question is..
    What are we doing wrong? None of us had any of these things happen.

You`re not doing anything wrong. Spooks living in graveyards are things the movies are made of, but that`s all.
    People are more likely to feel a true presence of an Earthbound around any populated area because of the energy that is there.

Although some may be sensitive towards the negative (residual) energy that graveyards collect from grieving families (also called Echos) there is more likely to be an Earthbound at a zoo than at a graveyard to be honest and people are more than likely going to be contacted by a loved one on the Other Side than by a stranger who is Earthbound. In fact, those in graveyards seeking contact with some type of spook may be opening their intuition, allowing for the first time perhaps, their own spirit guide to come through or a loved one. They don`t mind the place, as long as the person is open to hearing them. Trouble is, most people who hear them don`t listen or understand what is going on.
    Last edited by GreyWolf; 10-12-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Im a first time visitor. and wow ,, I always scare my self. Im afraied of the dark and will not go out side alone.. But to the point.

My mom used to say that its not the dead you need to worry about its the living. I was always afraid of them

very true! The living are the scary ones lol. Truth!

IMHO

Thumbs down Re: living by the graveyard.

None has come back to tell us anything....these are all fantasies you guys create.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information