Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: speaking of kids

Default Re: speaking of kids

ok everyone, thank you for all the concerned replies about the peanut alergies.... i maybe am wrong by sending some non-ceritfied penut free stuff. i DO NOT send peanut butter, or any thing that i know has nuts it it, i am sorry if i said that wrong, thats my bad.. and i think that if the poor kid was that alergic the parents should take some responsibilty and educating the school about the particualr alergy, mayhbe its only peanuts, maybe its not peanuts and its all nuts( no not the teachers) maybe its almonds and walnuts, but thats it.. you never know, and its sad, but i bet that the poor kid isnt even alowed to have an epi pen ... what would hapen if there was a child who was alergic to egg? what would they do then, and im sorry but in regards to nut free, granola bars that are nut free cert. are gross, there is liek what 3 flavours? raspbery, rocky rd, and apple something or other? my daughter likes only one.... the school frowns on cookies, frowns on this frowns on that... the school is agravating(sp) and they have their store. they have GRANOLA BARS! we cant send stuff that is not nut free cert? cookies this and that ****** me right off, i hate the school personaly, but im stuck til shes done gr 8....

anyway .... i can go on for hours bout the schools so ill end for now
    thanks for the comments!

Alot of food items are now nut free. Quaker has it listed on the box and they aren't gross granola bars, chocolate chip etc. Mars now even has nut free chocolate bars. I love the peanut under the sheet trying to sneak in! If you take some time to check products out you will be able to find a whole lunch that can be free of nuts. And the egg thing, most people with an egg allergy isn't as serious as peanut.
    LIFE IS SHORT: BREAK THE RULES! FORGIVE QUICKLY! LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY! KISS SLOWLY! LOVE TRULY!

if thats the comercial i am thinking of its GREAT so funny, thats so awesome that those bars on nut free now~ that comercial ranks right up there with the whiskas cat food comercial

Becoming a Regular Here

If you do like sending cookies to school for your child...any dare cookie is peanut free...actually all dare products are peanut free.

I didn't know that the dare cookies were all peanut free that's good to know. I hope thats not the whiskas cat food commercial I'm thinking of with the humans pretending to be cats. The only one that I think is somewhat funny is the big fat guy rolling on the couch!
    LIFE IS SHORT: BREAK THE RULES! FORGIVE QUICKLY! LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY! KISS SLOWLY! LOVE TRULY!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information