Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kittens

Chaotic Chick

Default Kittens

We have a couple of kittens that we are giving away to good homes. They will not be ready for another two and a half weeks - when they are about 7 or 8 weeks old. They are both male; one is grey and one is black. They will be fully litter trained, eating solid foods and dewormed. PM me if interested.

Default Re: Kittens

I can pm you that I'm interested all I want, but my husband won't let me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]
    Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

Chaotic Chick

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Simba

I'm not going to pm you, well...at least I'll try not to... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

Chaotic Chick

LOL and if I were to receive a PM from you Simba, am I to ignore it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Since I know you are interested. :P

I am really looking for good homes which I know that if you guys were able to take them, they would be in good homes. I also understand the house can get overrun with cats and hubbys can be annoyed so no problems. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I am just being very aware of people like the girl who emailed me. She said "I have a big back yard for a kitty to play in". *gasp* GOD no. I asked if she meant to put the cat outside tethered and she said "Why would I do that?" She can keep looking... cuz kitties do not belong outside! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif[/img]

just curious if kittys dont belong out side how did yours get prego? I hope you willnow have your cat altered,
    Chippewa Co Shelter now has 4 litters in foster homes.........

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: debracox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just curious if kittys dont belong out side how did yours get prego? I hope you willnow have your cat altered,
    Chippewa Co Shelter now has 4 litters in foster homes......... </div></div>

She rescued the cat and it turned out to already be pregnant.
    Busy. Irritated. Leave me alone.

Chaotic Chick

Yes, as kuietgrl said, we rescued that mother cat. She was outside in the cold and hungry and dirty. We took her in and she has not been outside ONCE since she has been inside my house. I now am looking after 4 kittens and the mother, and have to find homes for two kitties. I should have known someone would say something even though I posted about this many times in the Pet Talk section.

CC , don't sweat it and be like a duck and have it roll of your back. What you are doing is great, don't spoil the feeling by getting into an argument over it. We need more people like you.
    May you always have love to share,

health to spare,

and friends that care.

Chaotic Chick

Thanks Millie. I guess I am kind of cranky this morning... Momma cat was jumping on my head to wake me up to feed her even before my kids got up.

i guess i could part with 1 doomsday device and be feared still

Kinda hyprocrital coming from the owner of a puppy mill.
    " in fact, a woman and a cow are equal " - some guy from uganda i seen on discovery.

Good for you for being so strict with finding these babies a proper home. Not too many people are like that.
    All the best!
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

Yes, good for you for screening people. You can read a lot from their emails so screen them to make sure they will get their shots, not let them outside, and get them fixed when the time comes.

I dont always read the the pet talk. Yes if you took the cat in thank you. Great Job. Lilke i said we have 4 litters in foster homes now. and growing.everyday we get a call. either to take a cat or a litter. adopt one out get 3 in. thanks sorry to have offended you. as for you Object X. Do you know me? have you ever been to my house? are you afraid to say who you are? If you would like to no what a puppy mill is i will be happy to explain. If you would like to know what a back yard breeder is I will explain that too. I am a small breeder who cares about the breed. I have been with the same breed for 25 year. how many people(puppy mills.back yard or show breeders) do you know who havent switched breeds. NOt that its your business but i have 10 dogs and luckie to have 3 litters a year.poor business for a puppymill. I own 7 generations and have only improved in the breeding. All adult dogs are house broken and are placed in homes at the age of 6. so thay dont spit out many pups in that time. when they dont have pups till they are 2/3 years old. Please give me a call and come over, i will be happy to show you around then you go back on this site and tell people what kinda person I am . that is why i sign in with my name, and not fake ones,.I have nothing to hide. like i said give me a call 906-630-3962 i would be happy to show you the ole mill.

Chaotic Chick

You SUCK, you ruined my thread, get out of it and go to hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: debracox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just curious if kittys dont belong out side how did yours get prego? I hope you willnow have your cat altered,
    Chippewa Co Shelter now has 4 litters in foster homes......... </div></div>

Why on earth would you come on here and ruin a thread. CC's heart is in the right place and CC I admire you for what you are doing hun.

CC your thread hasn't been ruined at all, don't get upset over which you have no control over instead of getting upset over something on here play with the kittens its a lot more fun. Just be happy that you are in the right and others who don't like it can just bugger off.
    May you always have love to share,

health to spare,

and friends that care.

Chaotic Chick

It just irritates me when people think they are sooooooooooo smart and knowing.

But speaking of playing with the kittens, I was having a great time doing that tonight and my husband and kids asked to keep all 4. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] I told them that 5 cats would be a "little" too many, especially since I had implemented a "no pets" policy when we moved into this house. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] But when Kitty came to us and we took her in, I couldn't resist her and now the kittens... God I am so in love with them! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Can you keep one?

Chaotic Chick

We are keeping two, Susy. There is a limit as to how many kitties we can have, since we live in a co-op, another reason that I can't keep all of them. We are getting pretty attached to all of them though. They are little darlings. The kids and their friends play with them after school everyday and just can't bear to part with any! lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information