Default Re: Kittens

CC do you still have the kitten?

Chaotic Chick

Yes, we do Chase Me.

i guess i could part with 1 doomsday device and be feared still

Bump. someone has to want them.
    " in fact, a woman and a cow are equal " - some guy from uganda i seen on discovery.

Chaotic Chick

Bump. Thought we had a home for one of them, but that did not work out so we have two black male kittens. They are nearly 9 weeks old.

I think that you guys were meant to keep them all [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Think of how sweet that would be...If I can have 8, you can have 5 [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

Chaotic Chick

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Five would be too many for me! Even the momma cat is a handful... she requires more attention than a baby. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] She has been yelling at me a lot recently. Haha. Since she had the babies she has been pretty angry that she is still not allowed outside so I am hoping the babies will stop nursing so we can get her spayed. She escaped one night last week. She must have gone through the patio window when we opened it and thought she was in our daughter's room. Maybe when we get her spayed she will stop trying to get out of the windows.

We did find a great home for one little guy this evening. So we have one more male ready to go to a good home.

sounds like momma is in heat already.
    i'd be watching her like a hawk.
    neutering stops the need for euthanizing

Chaotic Chick

She seems to be in heat although my husband swears she is not. I KNOW the cry of a cat in heat and she is definitely going through it. We are watching her very carefully; her getting out the patio door was a complete accident because my daughter had taken her to bed and her door was closed so we left the door open just a little bit. My daughter probably got up to go to the bathroom and forgot Kitty was there. Now I know it is true: cats can get through almost ANY small space!

I visited it with your male baby you got rid of tonight. He came to visit me for and hour and a half. My kitties loved him, but not as much as my big dog. She wouldn't stop licking the poor little baby. Good thing my husband wasn't home. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Adorable, I wanted to keep him. I think I need to get rid of the husband so I can have more cats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

I heard about the grey one you kept. She said it was the cutesiest thing. I wanna see pics damn it!
    Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

Getting warmed up...

I ended up with a momma cat too, and she was extremely annoying when she went into heat just before she got spayed. I was counting down the days. Well, you wouldn't believe the change in her overnight when she got spayed. She has never in all the years she has been with us every tried to get out. So I am sure your girl will stop that nonsense as soon as she is fixed. Mine loves to snuggle in the comforts of a home. I also have one of her babies who is now not a baby anymore. They are still cuddly though. Mother cats, once they are fixed, have lots of patience with kids and I thinks it's because they were moms or something. Just keep the posts up and someone will take your last little one. I have a menagerie and am full up, including a few black ones. They are the sweetest ones. They have little monkey faces.

Chaotic Chick

I am sure she will stop once she is spayed and plan to get her spayed soon. I worry she will escape again. My husband wants to get her spayed so he can get her a little leash and let her outside when we are out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] I told him she probably won't want to be out there quite as much once we have her spayed. He was disappointed lol.

Tippi, it was so cute when they came to look at the kittens. She knew which one she wanted as soon as my husband and I came to the door. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] He is such a little cuddler and has been sleeping with my son for a few weeks now. He is the runt and so tiny compared to the other ones.

My grey kitty is GORGEOUS! Furry little cute thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I haven't named her yet; the kids have named her a few different names but I just keep calling her my baby so far because she loves to sit with me. She sits on my head when I am watching tv. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]
    Here is a picture of her.

Simba

Awww!!

That is one tiny kitty that she got. They brought him out for me to see as well. My dog wasnt sure what to make of it. He just kept smelling it, then realized that he smelled his girlfriend, on the kids.
    He was more interested in that then the kitty.
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Chaotic Chick

He is about half the size of his brothers and sister. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] He was the first one to use the litter box or eat solid food though.

He pee'd all over my sons GF on the way out to our house last night. Inside her zip-up. Ooops.

Oh well. He was cute regardless.
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Chaotic Chick

EEK!
    The kittens are used to having a litter box everywhere lol. We had one on each floor because when they first started roaming around the house I found some pee spots and realized tiny kitties with little legs weren't going to run to the basement every time they had to go. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] So the past few weeks, we have had 3 litter boxes. I can't wait til the ones we are keeping start going to use the one in the basement more - I hate having litter boxes everywhere. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information