Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking for a good mechanic

Default looking for a good mechanic

my car went out on my yesterday up in the Walmart parking lot, while on the phone with roadside my car started again but it making a weird sound like something wasnt connected so now I need to take it in to get it looked at. Does anyone know where I can go? I don't know any mechanics in the Soo, thanks for the help
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,It's learning to dance in the rain.

Banned

Default Re: looking for a good mechanic

idk but i know JC's is good on Wallace Terrace n/Farwell [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Lou's automotive at the corner of Bruce St and Albert St E or Dan's Custom Repair corner of Pim and Queen
    Dale Earnhardt Sr...is the No 1 Driver in Nascar History..

Banned

or you can try Kelly's service centre by the Bitonit motors on Carmens Way/second line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or you can try Kelly's service centre by the Bitonit motors on Carmens Way/second line </div></div>

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Excel Auto - at petro can in the east end

or DarMax out in Garden River

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Padman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or you can try Kelly's service centre by the Bitonit motors on Carmens Way/second line </div></div>

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Excel Auto - at petro can in the east end

or DarMax out in Garden River </div></div>

hey man JCs is good

indeed they are.. but i've heard a lot of bad from kelly's parkway

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Padman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">indeed they are.. but i've heard a lot of bad from kelly's parkway </div></div>

well, i was a bit partial towards them cause i know who they are, and a buddy worked there before. but in any case, i know JC's who has that too and its good there

another good one is charlies on bruce street.. honest and fair priced

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Padman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another good one is charlies on bruce street.. honest and fair priced </div></div>

you know the story.... you PISS ON THE FORDS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

What make and year of car?

stay away from kelly's he cant even do a proper safety i had to finish the repairs to my buddy's van myself so he can leave for his trip to see a doc that he couldn't miss pretty sad when they can't even do a basic brake job

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stay away from kelly's he cant even do a proper safety i had to finish the repairs to my buddy's van myself so he can leave for his trip to see a doc that he couldn't miss pretty sad when they can't even do a basic brake job </div></div>

whoa dats interesting [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif[/img]

I'd have to say that if you're at that end of town JC's is the best.
    May you always have love to share,

health to spare,

and friends that care.

sorry made a mistake its not kellys auto thats bad its excel auto at petro can in the east end thats REALY BAD

thanks for all the help everyone!! my vech is a 98' intrepid
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,It's learning to dance in the rain.

this is punkydo's other half the vech will start and stall,start and stall repeatly and the oil light would come on and flicker but we just got an oil change! we live in the eastend also

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stay away from kelly's he cant even do a proper safety i had to finish the repairs to my buddy's van myself so he can leave for his trip to see a doc that he couldn't miss pretty sad when they can't even do a basic brake job </div></div>

whoa dats interesting [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif[/img] </div></div>

I'll say, kinda misleading too.

So what was Kelly doing? A safety or a brake job??? What were the circumstances??

I'll say this too, from sad experience. Stay in the automotive business long enough and eventually somebody will think you're a crook. And there's not a darn thing you can do about it.

On the other hand, in the business, it is said you lose 15 percent of your customers every year. And sometimes that's not a bad thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry made a mistake its not kellys auto thats bad its excel auto at petro can in the east end thats REALY BAD </div></div>

excel is a great shop

does the intrepid in question have a 2.7 engine?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information