Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost Cat

Default Lost Cat

Our cat Willie is missing. We live on Old Garden River Rd. just past Case Rd. I will try to post pictures but Willie is a male, black & white, and 13 years old. He is an indoor cat so we are very worried about him. Please phone 759-3791 if you think you might have seen him, anytime. Thank you!

Default Re: Lost Cat

I live just down the road, and I walk my dog often. I'll keep an eye out for him!

Thank you very much!

Willie still hasn't come home so could you please still keep an eye out for him. We have walked and drove all around and no one has seen him.

Any Luck yet? Hope Willie finds his way home.

Banned

Willie? i know a cat named Willie that lives by me

Banned

awww cute cat

No, Willie still hasn't come home [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    We still are checking at the Humane Society but no luck yet. We really don't know what else we can do now. Thanks mooochi, he is a cute cat and has a really sweet personality too, very loving.

oh, thats so sad, there is still hope though, dont give up. just keep checking in with the humane society and keep updating any lost postings so people will remember and maybe recognize him. i sure hope you get him back asap.

sorry pokey but i think the coyotes got him...that area is VERY bad for these critters...i live in manitou park and i know of many cats that were 'LOST" to coyotes...sorry...
    better to burnout,,,,than fade away

way to kill a persons hope.

you know what , i am just trying to save someone else this grief believe me i know...i have lost too many cats before i realized what was doing it. keep your cats in or keep your eyes on your cats.

Jeese I think she gets the picture. There's still hope pokey.

bohd do you think the thought hasn't crossed my fricken mind! Do you also believe you saying that is 'saving me some grief'! Give your head a shake!

My son who has been very upset about Willie missing was standing by me when I thought I would check for any new messages, we are back to the first day missing now.

If we chose to tell ourselves for the sake of all our sanity, that possibly somebody took Willie into their home and is taking care of him thats up to us and that is 'saving us some grief'. Your comments are assuming we are idiots about the real possibilities and are frankly just cruel.

My thoughts exactly. It was damn rude too say.

yes it was

either of these him?

neutering stops the need for euthanizing

sorry for sounding insensitive and i truly hope willie will show up again. i have lived in manitou park for 30 years and for 24 of those years we always had cats and none of them lived to die of old age. at first i thought it was one particular neighbour that was killing them until i found out the true reason our cats went missing. i believe these coyotes are so adaptive that they wait for any opportunity to get our cats and do so by knowing where all our cats live. i have seen them coming out of the apartment complex south of finn hill ....i have had them in my back yard, i have seen them on black road and mcnabb, i know of them coming into yards to get cats and when they hunt in pairs, cats , small dogs do not stand a chance. i have posted about coyotes many times and believe me when i lost my last beautiful siamese cat i wanted to warn anybody that would listen. no where is safe from these coyotes
    i know they wait for the right opportunity and are unforgiving.
    again i truly hope you get your cat back, i do sympathize and i hope no one else has to go through this.

magic mushroom, I looked at both cats pics and Jabba really looks like Willie. Do you know the circumstances of how and when he got to the Humane Society. We have been there several times a week and were just there today just before five and looked in the stray room and he hasn't been there. I will phone at noon when they open tomorrow just to be sure one way or the other. Thanks

no don't know.
    please go there, you can't rely on the staff there.
    i too think jabba looks a lot like your willie. i wish i could see the markings on his legs better
    keeping my fingers crossed.
    neutering stops the need for euthanizing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information