Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: licence back

Banned

Default licence back

how does one get their licence back from a DUI??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/idea.gif[/img]

Banned

Default Re: licence back

with the help of an IUD?

Guru Power Poster

how about, dont drink and drive again, or until the judge says its ok, or one comes to one's sense's with regards to morals and safety

or sometimes one may find drivers a drivers license in a box of cracker jacks

lets hope its not the latter

Banned

well already been thru the 2 year wait period so no blowing device is needed, and the fine is paid i just need to go to the ministry and get it back, anyone noe anything about that??

Guru Power Poster

thankfully I can say I do not know re any of that, is there not a web site that can advise those that are stupid enough to have done that with regards to the laws at present...

anyone know ???

Banned

people seem to know more about weddings then this

Guru Power Poster

weddings, drinking and driving, its all the same thing

jail time

wow, I dunno. Tried looking it up and can't seem to find anything. Good luck.

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I dunno. Tried looking it up and can't seem to find anything. Good luck. </div></div>

thanks Yorkie it was foolish of me to have done that but now that i think about it if i wanna be able to drive or get a car maybe i will need one sooner or later, so might as well get it now or else ill be forever with no drivers licence [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Contact the local DMV. They will give you the status of your licence reinstatement. THey may tell you to go before a judge to question your liability on the road, and see if you've been "rehabilitated". I assure you are.

Call them. They'll point you int he right direcetion

Banned

REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine

Every jerk off who drives around town after having been drinkin ... THINKS they're fine. It's not about being tipsy and falling all over the place ... it's your reaction times dimwit. When you've been drinking ... you slow down. You cant process things as fast as your normally would when you're sober ... well manybe not YOU ... but someone else ...

Banned

ok thanks sceadu!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon.

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon. </div></div>

ohhhh i learned, just stating the facts

As If That's not even close to the truth man....
    I Am a Firm Believer in Karma...."You Get Back from The Universe what you put into it..."

hp2

MOOCHI... I know one thing you are not done paying yet..

YOU at the last I heard have to pay 109.00 reinstatment fee.. to the DVM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon. </div></div>

ohhhh i learned, just stating the facts </div></div>

You're facts don't include taking ownership for what you did. Therefore, Tormented Soul and nightingale are right on the money. You learned nothing.

And you all responded to him. Have you all even learned anything yet ?
    <span style="color: red"> I am a true Metal God </span>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information