Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm going to snap

Default Re: I'm going to snap

I dont think that the problem people have is her putting her senior cat down. Its how she is treating him. Atleast thats mine. My oldest was 22 and cried like this for years before her passing.
    Kicking him down the stairs atleast a dozen times and shoving his face in food isnt exactly my idea of caring for a pet.
    Just my 0.02!
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lady*Lettuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Kicking him down the stairs atleast a dozen times and shoving his face in food isnt exactly my idea of caring for a pet.
    Just my 0.02! </div></div>

I think it was just an expression. Kuiet adores her pets and I can pretty much guarantee that she does not literally kick her cat down the stairs. Putting his face up to the food is just showing the cat where the food is, I don't believe for one moment that she is literally shoving the cats face in the food...again a figure of speech. JMO

Thats the trouble on here as it seems that some people can not distinguish between the two. Having met her and seen how she treated her animals I'd have to honestly say that she is without a doubt one of the best at caring for them. If anything were to ever happen to me she is the kind of person that I'd like to see my pets end up with.There are those who talk a good job while she does a good job.So people are dumping on her now because she is having a hard time dealing with having a pet in their last stages of life. You know when I started writing this post I was feeling sorry for her but right now I see she isn't the one who should be pitied. There are other colors in the world not just black and white.
    May you always have love to share,

health to spare,

and friends that care.

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Millie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you know its easy to kick somebody while they're down.I've met Kuietgirl plus she has been of great assistance to me with Bandit and I surely will miss her on here and I hope she comes back.As for those dumping on her the world would be better without your types in it. </div></div> [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif[/img]

Becoming a Regular Here
    from in my puter... some where in Canada..lol

I am not trying to dump on her I was just letting her know I know how she feels and the denial of the thought of putting her cat down it is a hard thing to do and I really feel sorry for her and I hope she understands that I was in no way saying shes a bad person I know it's hard and it seems everything around is just going wrong at the same time when it comes to having to put a family memeber down (pet) I think of my animals as my kids. I know some ppl think I'm nuts but I have always been that way since I was a child I am there protector and when it comes time to say good bye to them it is very very hard and heart breaking. take care kutie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lady*Lettuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kicking him down the stairs atleast a dozen times and shoving his face in food isnt exactly my idea of caring for a pet.
    Just my 0.02! </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] i love how some 'animal lovers' take pet things so seriously. I always joke about wanting to punch my dog in the face when he does bad things. There is the group of animal lovers who say 'oh i know the feeling' and then the group that says 'oh my god how can you joke about that. Punch a baby or a human but by god don't punch a dog'
    I am now posting under the name loquetas. Please forward all pm's to that account.

Know what you mean RB, I joke around about turning my cat into wallpaper when he does something really bad. I've seen cats baled into hay (totally gross) so abuse isn't something I would really do.

Sometimes having the sense of humour prevents us from torturing our rotten little devils. Nothing happier in the morning than the cats' arse in my coffee, but if I laugh, he still lives.

Folks need to lighten up a bit.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

I always beat on my last dog,it was such a vicious beating that she'd run to me so I could do it to her. I'd punch her till my arms tired , mind you none of the punches would hurt a fly. Some people just have to learn not to take everything literally.

health to spare,

and friends that care.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Millie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always beat on my last dog,it was such a vicious beating </div></div>

OH MY GOD! this is the most heart wrenching story ever. How do you look at yourself in the mirror. Violence is just never the answer especially to an animal. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/Coffee.gif[/img] ....ooooh it was a joke. Silly me didnt get it until you told me. You know until you spelled it out for me.
    I am now posting under the name loquetas. Please forward all pm's to that account.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Millie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you know its easy to kick somebody while they're down.I've met Kuietgirl plus she has been of great assistance to me with Bandit and I surely will miss her on here and I hope she comes back.As for those dumping on her the world would be better without your types in it. </div></div>

Then she should have kept those kind of comments for the people that "know her" instead of coming on here saying something like that. I hope to god she doesn't get another pet after this. I would hate to see what happens if her child gets sick.

Guru Power Poster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nobody_You_Know</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Millie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you know its easy to kick somebody while they're down.I've met Kuietgirl plus she has been of great assistance to me with Bandit and I surely will miss her on here and I hope she comes back.As for those dumping on her the world would be better without your types in it. </div></div>

Then she should have kept those kind of comments for the people that "know her" instead of coming on here saying something like that. I hope to god she doesn't get another pet after this. I would hate to see what happens if her child gets sick. </div></div>She'd probably have the support of her friends, something I'm sure you wouldn't understand!

From kuietgirl's past posts on here she seems to love her pets very much and post comments in a non literal sense. To me she seems like she is just frustrated and needed to vent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nobody_You_Know</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Millie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you know its easy to kick somebody while they're down.I've met Kuietgirl plus she has been of great assistance to me with Bandit and I surely will miss her on here and I hope she comes back.As for those dumping on her the world would be better without your types in it. </div></div>

Then she should have kept those kind of comments for the people that "know her" instead of coming on here saying something like that. I hope to god she doesn't get another pet after this. I would hate to see what happens if her child gets sick. </div></div>

Well I guess her biggest mistake was expecting that those who read these posts have at least two active brain cells. Too bad you proved her wrong.

health to spare,

and friends that care.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information